What we offer:
$15 MINIMUM STARTING PAYHours:
- Education Assistance offered
- Effective Day 1 Benefit Package(Medical, Dental, Vision, and more)for positions 16 hours per week or greater
- Competitive wages; including weekend and night differentials
- Generous paid time off program
- Retirement Savings program with employer match starting on Day 1
Part time, Monday-Friday, 5-hour shiftAbout The Job:
Performs cleaning tasks to ensure a clean environment for all customers of MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center and its affiliates. Customer service skills are also essential for this position.What We Are Looking For:
- High School graduate or equivalent preferred
- Must be able to plan and organize workload, as well as be alert to safety hazards
Special Skills and Competencies:
All offers are contingent upon the successful completion of references, background checks, pre-employment physical, drug screen and post offer exam.EEO Employer F/M/Veteran/DisabledIn compliance with the ADA Amendments Act (ADAAA), VEVRAA, and Section 503, should you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a currently open position with MercyOne North Iowa Medical Center, please call Human Resources at (641) 428-7287 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.orgOur Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Must be able to follow instructions both verbal and written
- Able to recognize personal learning needs and follow appropriate channels to gain new knowledge
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.
This job has expired.