Interested? Fill out an employment application (Download Adobe Acrobat form to provide digital signature or fill in form in browser and print to add signature). Send your resume and application to [email protected].Shifts for Victor, NY :
Download Employment Application
Job Department :
8am - 5pm (Mon-Fri) Description :
Assist the IT administrative staff by providing the first point of contact for users in order to address acute requests in a timely, organized and customer service oriented fashion. Perform computer hardware and software related functions to support users, and the Information Technology staff, under the supervision of the Systems Administration Supervisor.Responsibilities :
Required Qualifications :
- Provide Tier 1 support to end users requiring IT support, both internal and external.
- Monitor and maintain Help Desk queues and ensure all tickets are properly entered and assigned.
- Promptly escalate issues to Tier 2 support when necessary.
- Provide support for designated computer peripherals.
- Follow established procedures for installing and configuring software.
- Carry and answer the Help Desk mobile phone during business hours.
- Monitor and respond to requests to the Help Desk mailbox during business hours.
- Log all end user reported problems into the appropriate Help Desk queues.
- Complete Tier 1 Help Desk tickets as assigned.
- Promptly resolve and/or notify appropriate IT staff of user issues as they are reported.
- Follow established procedures to deploy desktop hardware and/or software as required.
- Organize, stock, and maintain the IT computer lab and storage areas
Preferred Skills :
- Associate's Degree in Information Technology or at least two years of IT experience
- Highly motivated
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Task management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Detail oriented
- Time management/organizational skills
- One year of Information Technology experience in a business environment
- Experience with Help Desk/Call Center activities in a corporate environment
- Experience with desktop PC hardware including assembly and troubleshooting
- Experience with desktop software including installation and troubleshooting
- Experience with Microsoft Office 2007 or above
(US) - Medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short and long term disability insurance, paid time off package, 401k with company contribution, FSA or HSA options, educational assistance, dependent scholarship program, onsite fitness center, and much more!
(CA) - Medical, dental, vision, paid time off package, RRSO with company contribution, educational assistance, dependent scholarship program,and much more! Work Environment :
- Occasional lifting up to 25 lbs.
- Sitting, working at desk/personal computer for extended periods of time
- Primary work environment is professional corporate office
Gorbel® is an Equal Opportunity Employer that does not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, gender, gender identity, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, genetic information, arrest record, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local laws. Gorbel® is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals so that an individual can perform their job related duties. If you are interested in applying for an employment opportunity and require special assistance or an accommodation to apply due to a disability, please contact us at 585-924-6204.
Interested? Fill out an employment application (Download Adobe Acrobat form to provide digital signature or fill in form in browser and print to add signature). Send your resume and application to [email protected].
Download Employment Application
This job has expired.