Trinity Health in Grand Rapids is searching for the best and brightest to join our team! Part Time Guest Services Representative in Grand Rapids MI, at Trinity Health main campus.
Provides a welcoming and resourceful presence as the first contact for patients, families, friends, and visitors. Requires outstanding communication and problem-solving skills, exceptional knowledge of the hospital's mission and values as well as a passion for excellence. Displays a high energy, can-do attitude in a highly visible position requiring a professional presence.
Why Trinity Health?
- Unlimited career growth opportunities with one of the largest Catholic healthcare organizations in the country.
- All hours and shifts available with flexible scheduling
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off and comprehensive benefit package that starts day one
- Benefits on day 1, no waiting period
- Retirement programs with employer match
- Student loan forgiveness services for staff and their family
- 18 Days of PTO your first year, 6 paid Holidays
- 25% discount with Sprint, Verizon, or AT&T
What attributes are needed for this position:
- Minimum:High school diploma or equivalent - plus - additional course work at the college level.
- Preferred: Associates degree in business or related field.
- Minimum:Two years guest/customer services experience
Our Commitment to Diversity and Inclusion
- Ability to work w/interruptions while maintaining an excellent customer focus.
- Organizational and multi-tasking skills. Attentive to detail.
- Demonstrated experience with Microsoft office products (word processing, spreadsheets, database, and presentation software).
- Professional presence and vocabulary.
- Pleasant and helpful demeanor.
- Interpersonal and positive. Self directed and ability to exercise independent judgment. Team player.
Trinity Health is a family of 115,000 colleagues and nearly 26,000 physicians and clinicians across 25 states. Because we serve diverse populations, our colleagues are trained to recognize the cultural beliefs, values, traditions, language preferences, and health practices of the communities that we serve and to apply that knowledge to produce positive health outcomes. We also recognize that each of us has a different way of thinking and perceiving our world and that these differences often lead to innovative solutions.
Our dedication to diversity includes a unified workforce (through training and education, recruitment, retention, and development), commitment and accountability, communication, community partnerships, and supplier diversity.