Posted in Health and Safety
Noom is a leading global digital health company focused on helping people live healthier lives through behavior change. We're a mission-driven, high-growth organization that's powered by science, technology, and world-class talent.
Noom is looking for a passionate and talented Growth Marketing Manager with experience running multi-million dollar Paid Search programs. You will be responsible for contributing to strategy and managing the day-to-day operations and execution of Noom's Paid Search program, primarily through Google. The ideal candidate has a strong understanding of and experience in SEM, as well as the broader growth marketing ecosystem and key marketing concepts such as LTV and incrementality.
*What You'll Do*
* Develop, execute, and evolve Noom's Paid Search strategy, part of a 9-figure global, multilingual ad budget
* Leverage and develop your domain expertise, test design skills, stakeholder management, and creativity to help build an omni-channel, full funnel strategy
* Develop a robust creative testing and learning strategy, including ad copy as well as Landing Page testing, through collaboration with Noom's internal creative and Product teams, as well as external agencies and vendors
* Test novel ways of using data and technology to improve SEM performance through cutting edge approaches to bidding and optimization
* Evaluate tooling and automation alongside Noom's Product and Data teams
* Report to key stakeholders on high level wins, challenges, and future plans strategies
* Opportunity to expand responsibilities to include additional channels, campaigns, and strategies
*What We Look For*
* 4-5 years of direct experience running Digital Marketing campaigns/channels, with a minimum of 2 years of Paid Search-specific experience
* Experience with A/B and multivariate testing to optimize and improve performance for digital channels
* Analytical approach to performance marketing and decision making, and a high degree of comfort with analytical tools such as Excel/Google Sheets, Looker/Tableau, SQL, etc.
* Experience leveraging various attribution methodologies for evaluating and optimizing marketing performance, including MTA and MMM
* Deep familiarity with automated bidding strategies
* Bonus Points: Experience managing additional digital channels (YouTube, Pinterest, etc.)
* Bonus Points: Client-side experience at D2C subscription-model company
*What Makes This Job Amazing:*
* You'll be helping millions of people lead healthier lives every day
* You'll have wonderful benefits including healthcare/dental, wellness budget, daily gourmet meals prepared by our onsite chefs, onsite yoga, and annual technology upgrade allowance
* You'll experience huge learning & professional growth opportunities. Noom believes in supporting you; we'll cover the cost of books, courses, conferences… you name it!
* You'll become part of our transparent, high-performing, and close-knit team
* This is a full-time position that offers a competitive salary, equity, and benefits. We guarantee you will learn a tremendous amount in a short time. For those who value and excel in transparent, high-intensity, and high-impact environments, there is significant opportunity for advancement.
* The US base salary range for this full-time position is $141,000-$187,000.
* Our salary ranges are determined by role, level, and location. The range displayed on each job posting is based on Noom's estimate as of the date of publication and reflects the minimum and maximum target for the position across all US locations. The actual placement of the candidate within the range is based on factors including but not limited to relevant experience, assessment of functional skills and behavioral competencies, scope, and location. This range is not inclusive of any discretionary bonus or equity package.
*Other Elements of the Rewards Package:*
* Noom currently offers a comprehensive and generous total rewards package. This package generally includes discretionary performance-based bonus, stock awards, healthcare & retirement benefits, paid holidays, paid time off, disability benefits and various wellness programs, etc.
* By applying to this position you will have an opportunity to share your preferred working location from the following:
* In-office Location: New York, NY, USA
* Remote location(s): United States.
* Your recruiter can share more about the specific compensation package for your preferred location during the hiring process
*More About Noom*
At Noom, we believe that the individual is the greatest force for good, not just in their health but in unlocking their fullest potential. We apply the same principles inside Noom. Across our dynamic organization, we empower our teams to execute on big ideas and we start and end each day with responsibility to make the world a healthier place. Fortune, Inc., Glassdoor, and Crain's have all named Noom a Best Place to Work including being named on Fortune's lists for Best Workplaces in New York, Best Workplaces in Technology, Best Workplaces for Women, and Best Workplaces for Millennials.
Noom is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer, and all applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, caste, national origin, physical or mental disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. Noom is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals with disabilities. To request reasonable accommodation, please email [email@example.com](mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org).
To help protect against potential hiring scams, please be aware that all email communications from the Noom Talent team and/or hiring managers will come only from an @noom.com email address. Our assessment process includes multiple phone and/or video interview rounds, and we will never ask you for personal payment, require you to purchase equipment, or extend a job offer without the completion of this interview process. If you are unsure about the validity of a Noom job posting on another website, we strongly encourage you to instead apply directly through our website.
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
Posted about 3 hours ago
*By registering with our site, you agree to our