The Operations team partners closely with ResMed's five business leaders to understand their needs then providing a variety of products and services to help them meet those needs including Customer and Technical Services, Global Quality Assurance and Regulatory Affairs, Supply Chain, manufacturing, logistics and distribution. Focused on enabling new product introduction and operating excellence, our team strives to improve time to market for new products and services, improve efficiencies in our cross-functional processes, and improve our supply chain through digitization and automation to increase value add to our customers.
Let's talk about the team and you:
The primary role of our Engineering function is to apply advance skills and knowledge of manufacturing engineering discipline to develop and implement manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and documents, in order to meet the current and future production volume, quality, OHS and cost requirements. Key deliverables include conducting prototyping and verification activities to determine the feasibility/suitability of a design. This person will assist in the development, execution, and testing of new and existing products.
Let's talk about Responsibilities:
Let's talk about Qualifications and Experience
- Implement manufacturing processes, equipment, facilities and documents to meet current and future production volume and delivery requirements.
- Supports production by resolving technical issues as required.
- Promote a safe working environment by following health and safety guidelines as well as implementing & closing out actions for the continual improvement of work place safety.
- Actively provide constructive technical feedback and recommendations to ensure a robust, manufacturable product.
- Engage external supplier as appropriate.
- Understand project risk, develop contingencies, track milestones and deliver project outcomes on time.
- Introduce & maintain production procedures.
- Provide training on new equipment, processes & procedures as required.
- Complete process validation activities & documentation.
- Identify & implement GMP, Six-Sigma LEAN improvement actions.
- Assess and implement new processes, equipment and technologies for longer-term manufacturing requirements.
- Academic Degree/Diploma in a relevant Engineering discipline
- You are driven and have the curiosity to drive change and do things better.
- You have a natural fascination with how things work and possess a desire to understand people and assist with production
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Joining us is more than saying "yes" to making the world a healthier place. It's discovering a career that's challenging, supportive and inspiring. Where a culture driven by excellence helps you not only meet your goals, but also create new ones. We focus on creating a diverse and inclusive culture, encouraging individual expression in the workplace and thrive on the innovative ideas this generates. If this sounds like the workplace for you, apply now!