At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
Insightful Expertise is a core value at ADP. And in GlobalView®, it's one of the reasons the world's largest companies - including 80% of the Fortune 500 - count on our solutions. We bring the proven expertise and responsiveness of one company and one team dedicated to unparalleled partnership and an unwavering relationship with our clients. We are a passionate partner committed to their success - and are looking for like-minded individuals who want to be part of our winning team.
As a member of the ADP GlobalView Americas Client Service Team, the Customer Services Representative (CSR)
is the first point of contact in a tiered Support Model. The incumbent will be responsible for providing World Class Service to a designated group of client employees for payroll related enquiries, with primary support to US clients while serving as a backup for Mexico and Argentina clients. As a GlobalView CSR your duties include responding to employee enquiries, using troubleshooting techniques to resolve issues and client service techniques to manage sensitive enquiries regarding payroll in a call center environment. For issues that require escalation to internal tiers or the client the CSR will be responsible to ensure issues are documented, classified and prioritized within the Client Relationship Management application (CRM).
Service Quality is measured against a defined Service Level Agreement (SLA). CSR's are responsible to ensure adequate follow up to expedite the resolution of issues in a timely manner.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility. RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Act as an internal expert for the employees of a designated client base.
- Receive inbound calls and tickets from employees with the goal of resolving the enquiry/issue on the first contact.
- Effectively utilize SAP and internal ADP systems and tools to document, troubleshoot and resolve enquiries/issues.
- Monitor & track issues for updates to ensure effective issue resolution.
- Act promptly and effectively within prescribed service levels to ensure World Class Service delivery.
- Manage the customer relationship by effectively identifying sensitive employee concerns and escalating when necessary.
- Provide follow-up on issues in an effective and time sensitive manner.
- Make outbound calls to employees and other shared service providers internally at ADP as required.
- Contribute to assigned projects associated to client service and complete assigned tasks.
- Assist with HR/Payroll Practitioner calls and tickets as required.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- SAP knowledge and FPC preferably
- Bi-Lingual (English/Spanish)
- Ability to work varying shifts
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.