A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Can be based in Rockville, Maryland or the Boston, Massachusetts area.
You will support and drive internal business communication programs for our global Process Solutions Services business. You will work closely with the Services leadership team to develop strategies to increase employee awareness and engagement and be responsible for messaging development and content channels to ensure high quality, consistent communication across the organization, including the U.S., U.K., Europe, and APAC.
You will draft written materials and scripts, plan internal meetings, and communicate regularly with employees through our internal channels, leadership/executive communications, and plan meetings, events, and logistics. You will be accountable for the development and maintenance of communication channels, including but not limited to intranet pages, digital channels, internal eNewsletters, employee social channels (eg. Yammer), global meetings, and blogs/vlogs.
You will work with Process Solutions (PS) and Life Science (LS) communications business partners to communicate in alignment with Life Science Communications strategy and goals. Finally, you will develop and track analytics to measure success of the communications strategy and adjust plans as needed. Additional responsibilities include:
Who You Are:Minimum Qualifications:
- Develop internal communications strategies and messaging.
- Generate regular eNewsletters, including writing, editing, and curation.
- Support the Process Solutions Services leadership with communications, including speech/script writing.
- Work with in-house design studio to execute projects.
- Support special projects and initiatives.
- 5+ years of communications experience with proven ability for content creation and development of multiple communication channels.
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Journalism, Communications, English or related field.
- Strong knowledge of communication tools and web development.
- Experience working in a matrix, global company.
- Proficiency in written and verbal English language.
What we offer:
- Experience in pharmaceutical/biotech industry and/or medical or science communications.
- Strong presentation and speaking skills in one-on-one and group settings, and written communication.
- Ability to balance multiple responsibilities with strong project management skills.
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively, as part of a team.
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 213955
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.