ADP is hiring a ERM/Global MAO Relationship Manager.
In this position you will be responsible for the effective management of MAO clients. Develops and enhances strategic business partnerships by fully engaging and building trust with our clients' key decision makers to drive client retention/improve loss prevention. Possesses a complete understanding of our clients' financial position and objectives, business objectives, strategic objectives and requirements to proactively demonstrate and deliver increased value through life cycle of the client. Identifies new service and/or product opportunities that support our clients from the recruiting stage to the retirement stage; coordinates as necessary with Sales. Acts as liaison between the client and ADP, serving as an empowered internal client advocate. Responsible for maintaining client satisfaction and client retention; oversees the entire client experience. Includes approximately 25-30% travel based on client needs. Approximately 30-35% travel for the Global MAO Relationship Manager.At ADP we are driven by your success.
We engage your unique talents and perspectives. We welcome your ideas on how to do things differently and better. In your efforts to achieve, learn and grow, we support you all the way. If success motivates you, you belong at ADP.
We strive for every interaction to be driven by our CORE
values: Insightful Expertise, Integrity is Everything, Service Excellence, Inspiring Innovation, Each Person Counts, Results-Driven, & Social Responsibility.RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Build trust with clients' key decision makers to drive client retention and improve loss prevention.
- Develop a value-based relationship with each client, resulting in maximum utilization of Comprehensive Services technology and service offerings.
- Assume account responsibility at time of client sale.
- Set and manage client expectations and be the point person for client contract questions and billing, being empowered to act or escalating them as appropriate.
- Act as an empowered internal client advocate, and partner with implementation, service and other support teams to deliver Stellar Service.
- Oversee resolution of critical service issues and follow-up from quality survey feedback.
- Proactively ensures client satisfaction through regular conference calls and periodic client visits.
- On an annual basis, recap all activities completed on clients' behalf and discuss goals and objectives for upcoming year.
- Applies HCM industry and practitioner knowledge to understand and support our assigned client's business objectives as defined by the Relationship Management business strategy. Increased complexity of multinational clients will require knowledge of all ADP global products.
- Practitioner knowledge in a leading capacity for business intelligence is preferred to increase value of relationship.
- Onsite quarterly visits are conducted with Executive Contact to recap accomplishments in support of client initiatives and to discuss future goals and objectives.
- Product knowledge includes ADP global products.
Product Knowledge and Utilization
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of the ADP Comprehensive Services product and service suite and, where applicable and relevant, effectively demonstrate the value of each to the client, using additional resources where available and appropriate.
- Coordinate communication among the various service partners, business partners, and third parties.
- Work with clients to plan and deliver an effective portal rollout, resulting in client and employee utilization and satisfaction.
- Use ongoing status calls to identify areas where core services can be more effectively utilized and where additional services and support can be of value.
- Product knowledge includes domestic and global product platforms.
- Manages the relationship along with counterparts in other divisions to ensure seamless ADP / client engagement.
- Through empowerment and leadership, and with a focus on client advocacy, build relationships and coordinate with internal ADP teams and third parties, enabling seamless delivery of ADP Services and demonstrating "One ADP" and Stellar Service.
- Work with sales teams to educate BPO District Managers about the product and partner with them on qualified prospect calls and support reference process.
- Partner with RMD to address client issues and assist in driving resolutions.
- Partners with project managers and account managers across all NAS products including Globalview/Streamline for holistic management and seamless approach to project implementation and transition to Services.
- Works closely with global ADP partners for a quality rollout of new services to each country.
- Partners with NAS BPO / MNC Sales for sales opportunities and communicates CS business, service, and governance delivery models through sales presentations for prospective clients.
- Onsite sales presentations with Sales team conducted as needed.
- Identify, develop, coordinate and project manage delivery of additional service opportunities.
- Communicate and promote key ADP initiatives to the client (e.g., user group meetings, product enhancements, etc.).
- Serve as an escalation point for all functional areas and coordinate responses and delivery of solutions.
- Partners with Project Managers and internal global partners and participates in internal governance calls with Senior Leadership to communicate progress and awareness of project status and risk mitigation steps.
- Mentor and coach RM colleagues, and service team associates as appropriate, on product knowledge, process and procedure, relationship skills and development activities.
- Participate in and/or lead functional Project Groups through a Team initiative, as assigned.
- Be open to being mentored and coached.
- Serves as knowledge source for Relationship Managers outside the team to supplement knowledge of global practices and issues.
Human Resources Consulting
- Understand and stay up-to-date on clients' HR strategy and tactical needs.
- Work with clients as a partner, keeping clients short and long-term HR goals in mind.
- Participate in client HR planning meetings/decision-making, and help client establish and update HR plans and develop plans to meet set goals.
- Partner with the Service Team to ensure quality, timeliness, and effectiveness of all work delivered.
- Translate the Service Team best practice information into strategic plans that align with each client's goals, objectives, culture, mission, vision and values.
Strategic HR Best Practices Expertise
- Partners with clients to proactively lead transformation and recommendations for process improvements through use of ADP's Standard Operating Procedures to ensure client adheres to defined best practices for Comprehensive Services.
- Initiates ADP Change Control process when client's requirements are beyond scope of services defined in the Agreement.
- Applies knowledge of global HR practices to client planning sessions.
- Share best practices in managing a global workforce and creating policies that are consistent with domestic and global strategy.
- Acts as service champion for US-based and liaison for global-based services.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's Degree or its equivalent in education and experience with a Major Area of Concentration in Business, Accounting, Marketing, HR
- A combination of at least 10+ years with demonstrated proficiency in managing large, complex national or multi-national client account relationships with multi--process HCM technology and outsourcing services.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS: Preference will be given to candidates who have the following:
- Demonstrated proficiency in managing larger more complex client account relationships with multiple products.
- Experience with global companies preferred. Extensive experience building relationships and understanding a client's needs is essential.
- Prior experience managing service recovery required.
- Expert knowledge of ADP's infrastructure and ADP's traditional and new product/services in business processing, outsourcing, and global support required.
- Prior practitioner experience with Benefits, HR, and / or Payroll in a corporate management or leadership position is required.
- Approaches change or newness positively-Demonstrates flexibility in the face of change by quickly adjusting behavior-Remains open to new ideas and new approaches-Seeks information to understand change and rationale for change-Supports change decisions and efforts
- Works with others to set performance goals-Identifies and prioritizes required key actions and behaviors-Clarifies roles and responsibilities-Communicates expectations-Aligns goals with vision-Encourages and supports accountability and engagement
- Listens to and involves others-Develops relationships for goal achievement-Values and uses differences-Seeks and expands on others' ideas-Shares information, ownership, and successes with others-Demonstrates commitment to team-Anticipates impact on others-Works toward win-win solutions with peers and customers
- Demonstrates and fosters honesty and integrity-Actively includes ethical considerations in daily business activities-Investigates, documents and addresses allegedly unethical behavior-Reinforces the role of ethics in everyday business activities-Encourage attention to ethical issues in all business activities-Is viewed by others as a "role model" for ethical business behavior and personal integrity
- Seeks change opportunities that can lead to substantial benefit-Challenges paradigms-Applies new solutions to problems-Acts as catalyst for change and continuous improvement-Seeks and utilizes different perspectives and ideas-Encourages and supports imaginative and creative solutions
- Accepts responsibility-Operates with commitment, effectiveness and determination-Demonstrates ownership and accountability of goals/assignments-Takes prompt action-Sets high standards for self-Works to overcome obstacles
- Seeks to understand and meet customers' needs-Builds rapport and cooperative relationships with customers-Responds quickly to meet customer needs-Takes personal responsibility for resolving customer problems-Demonstrates commitment to exceeding customer expectations-Delivers on commitments to customers-Keeps customers' needs at forefront of decision making and actions
- Can be hired remotely in the midwest-Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio, Indiana, Illinois, Iowa, Missouri, Tennesse, Mississippi, Arkansas
Explore our COVID-19 page https://jobs.adp.com/covid19/ to understand how ADP is approaching safety, travel, the hiring interview process, and more.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion & Equal Employment Opportunity at ADP: ADP affirms that inequality is detrimental to our associates, our clients, and the communities we serve. Our goal is to impact lasting change through our actions. Together, we unite for equality and equity. ADP is committed to equal employment opportunities regardless of any protected characteristic, including race, color, genetic information, creed, national origin, religion, sex, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, lawful alien status, ancestry, age, marital status, or protected veteran status and will not discriminate against anyone on the basis of a disability. We support an inclusive workplace where associates excel based on personal merit, qualifications, experience, ability, and job performance.
Ethics at ADP: ADP has a long, proud history of conducting business with the highest ethical standards and full compliance with all applicable laws. We also expect our people to uphold our values with the highest level of integrity and behave in a manner that fosters an honest and respectful workplace. Click https://jobs.adp.com/life-at-adp/ to learn more about ADP's culture and our full set of values.Compensation range for this role for U.S. Colorado Residents