At Asahi Kasei we believe anyone can buy equipment or build a facility. It is our diverse team members around the globe who will enable us to develop ideas and technologies and capture the exciting opportunities that lie ahead. We look for candidates with a fresh perspective, people with a wide variety of skills who are creative thinkers, enjoy challenges and are driven to excel.
We are currently seeking applications to fill the following job opening at Daramic where we develop and manufacture advanced lead-acid battery separators that are driving innovation in transportation and industrial applications with cars, trucks, forklifts, and golf carts as well as ESS.
Provide global HR support for the corporate teams at Polypore and its two business units Celgard and Daramic. this position is based in Charlotte, North Carolina and candidates can work a hybrid schedule. In this role, you will collaborate with cross-functional teams and leaders to broker HR services for the client groups. You will drive organizational effectiveness, lead change, manage talent, build relationships and broker services, act as coach and confidant and demonstrate HR functional excellence to ensure data integrity.
Reporting to the VP, Global Human Resources, the successful candidate for this position will collaborate with the business and own a broad range of human resources strategies in support of the corporate functions around the world. You will work closely with people at all levels of the organization to maximize growth, development, and return on the investment we make in our employees.
• Ensure accuracy and reliability of HR data
• Provide data driven insights and actions to improve organizational effectiveness
• Lead efforts to drive and increase in diversity and inclusive through various projects and initiatives, including early career development programs
• Understand the talent and opportunities for growth
• Partner with leaders to drive effective communication across the organization
• Build relationships and broker services
• Act as a coach and confidant
• HR reporting and system transactions
• Lead training and development
YOU MUST HAVE:
• Bachelor's Degree required; Master's degree preferred
• 5+ years of experience communicating and implementing HR programs, policies, practices and processes
• 5+ years of experience in influencing and building strong relationships with stakeholders and senior leaders across functions required
• Experience working for a global company is required; direct experience working with global client groups is preferred; willingness to travel globally required
• HR generalist work experience in a corporate setting required; previous experience providing support to IT preferred
• Experience with recruiting and related processes preferred
• Experience collaborating with other functions on projects required
• Must possess a learning mindset
• Ability to use data to help drive decisions
• Human Resources experience
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to influence at varying levels across the organization
• Ability to handle multiple priorities and navigate in a highly matrixed environment
• Individuals who are self-motivated and able to work with little supervision, who consistently take the initiative to get things done, do things before being asked by others or forced to by events
• Ability to artfully convey even subtle or complex messages clearly, as appropriate for the topic and audience
We believe a diverse workforce is crucial to our growth as a global supplier of advanced materials. Asahi Kasei is an equal opportunity employer.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!