Kforce has a client that is seeking a Front End Developer II in Plano,TX. Duties:
- In charge of managing complex details about projects that require analyzing design requirements, as well as recommending technical solutions to make projects scalable, maintainable, and efficient
- Debug websites to fix mistakes in the code to make sure they are error-free for network administrators and end users
- Interpret requirements and create project plans to meet schedule and quality goals
- Work across teams to identify and solve problems
- Document code, including commenting and reporting on features
- Program in multiple languages to create specified products
- 3-5+ years of experience developing mobile first, responsive single page UI applications
- Knowledge on package bundling and interpreting frameworks and its plugins like webpack and Babel
- Should have working knowledge of several programming languages and able to adapt to new versions of software
- Should be proficient in using Office applications, and have advanced knowledge in databases and networks
- Strong experience in building applications using React, Redux and Redux-Sagas
- Skilled in software development life-cycle processes
- Experience with SCRUM, Agile and iterative approaches a plus
- Able to operate at highly varying levels of abstraction from business strategy to product strategy to high level technical design to detailed technical design to implementation
- Synthesize achievable solutions from diverse inputs, alternative sources (build / buy / partner) and complex data
- Experience with testing libraries like Chai, Mocha, React Testing Library, enzyme and Jest etc.
- Good knowledge on HTTP, REST and GraphQL
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.