Kforce has a client in search of a Fraud Investigator in Pittsburgh, PA.Duties:
- The contractors will be part of our investigations staff, performing investigations on various fraud types including, but not limited to, Online, ACH, Wire, New Account Opening, Identity Theft, Credit/Debit Cards and Deposit
- Phone interviews with customers and suspects
- Report writing
- Interactions with other departments and lines of business
Interaction with Hiring Manager and other team members:
- Deposit Investigative Group team members
- Internal departments
- Law enforcement
- 3-6 years of proven experience in a fraud investigations role spanning one or more of the products/services
- Position is contract with the right to hire if a need becomes available, etc.
- Able to work well independently with minimal direct supervision
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Experience collaborating with law enforcement
- Experience managing caseload, ensuring all cases are resolved in accordance with established guidelines
- Knowledgeable with FinCEN Suspicious Activity Report (SAR) filing guidelines and deadlines
- Open and receptive to feedback and coaching
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
This job has expired.