The Financial Analyst I, under direct supervision, supports the planning and forecasting process for a group or platform.
• Generate and support key business performance metrics
• Collaborates with key partners in the business to improve business results where opportunities have been identified.
• Supports the business unit management process and pro-actively identify opportunities for growth and productivity improvements.
• Implements FP&A Best Practices as appropriate in the business unit.
• Support the quarterly / annual forecast process.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
• Undergraduate or graduate degree, in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline.
• Experience in a financial role requiring extensive analysis preferred.
• Strong analytical, financial modeling and critical reasoning skills.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite. • Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to adapt to changing organizational and operational needs.
• Must be a strong team player who is able to work across multiple functions and disciplines.
• Ability to work collaboratively with all departments, management levels within the company, and external stakeholders.
An Equal Opportunity Employer