At PayPal (NASDAQ: PYPL), we believe that every person has the right to participate fully in the global economy. Our mission is to democratize financial services to ensure that everyone, regardless of background or economic standing, has access to affordable, convenient, and secure products and services to take control of their financial lives.
When applying for a job you are required to create an account, if you have already created an account - click Sign In.
Creating an account will allow you to follow the progress of your applications. Our system does have some requirements that will help us process your application, below are some guidelines for creation of your account:
Job Description Summary:
- Provide full legal First Name/Family Name - this is important for us to ensure our future hires have the rightsystem set up.
- Please Capitalize first letter of your First and Last Name.
- Please avoid using fully capitalized text for your First and/or Last Name.
- NOTE: If your name is hyphenated or has multiple capitalization, please use the same format as your government ID.
The PayPal Marketing Finance team is looking for a manager who is ready to support marketing organization by partnering and influencing senior leadership in the Global Marketing Team as well as cross functional stakeholders.Job Description:Meet our team
The ideal candidate for the Marketing Finance Manager will be a self-starter, have an inquiring mind and a proactive nature, strong business acumen and a passion for creative problem solving.
You should have a solid background in finance/compliance and as well as a strong understanding of marketing and be able to translate business decisions into financial impacts and communicate effectively across teams.Your way to impact
This is a role at PayPal with a direct opportunity for impact. PayPal is the world's most trusted payments brand, and this role will help shape the evolution of our brand and development of the marketing businesses. You will oversee daily finance operations, guide the business through various finance-related tasks, own budgeting, forecasting, month-end close, variance analysis and reporting. This role will need to collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Controllership, Global Sourcing, Legal, Analytics and a range of highest-value revenue and KPI initiatives.Your day to day
What do you need to bring
- Be the primary finance partner to the Consumer & Venmo marketing organization, overseeing daily financial operations.
- Lead financial process such as month-end reporting, variance analysis, forecasting, annual budgeting planning.
- Partner with Analytics (including ROI/CLV analysis) to help optimize performance and investment decisions.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Controllership, Global Sourcing, Legal, Analytics and a range of highest-value revenue and KPI initiatives.
- Communicate and report financial results and key drivers across the business through concise and effective presentations and storytelling.
- Other ad-hoc financial analysis as needed.
Additional Job Description:Subsidiary:
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or related.
- 8+ years of professional FP&A experience in a fast-paced dynamic environment preferred.
- Outstanding conceptual and analytical problem-solving skills with the ability to analyse and report performance with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the ability to interact effectively with cross-functional teams, management, and with wide array of teams and partners
- Solid understanding of forecasting/budget and accrual concepts.
- Ability to thrive in a rapidly changing environment while juggling multiple responsibilities. Must feel comfortable working in and driving decisions in uncertain/ambiguous situations.
- Ability to meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
- Good working knowledge of Tableau, Power BI and Essbase
- We know the confidence gap and imposter syndrome can get in the way of meeting spectacular candidates. Please don't hesitate to apply.
PayPal is committed to fair and equitable compensation practices.
Actual Compensation is based on various factors including but not limited to work location, and relevant skills and experience.
The total compensation for this practice may include an annual performance bonus (or other incentive compensation, as applicable), equity, and medical, dental, vision, and other benefits. For more information, visit https://www.paypalbenefits.com.
The U.S. national annual pay range for this role is
$82500 to $187990Our Benefits:
At PayPal, we're committed to building an equitable and inclusive global economy. And we can't do this without our most important asset-you. That's why we offer benefits to help you thrive in every stage of life. We champion your financial, physical, and mental health by offering valuable benefits and resources to help you care for the whole you.
We have great benefits including a flexible work environment, employee shares options, health and life insurance and more. To learn more about our benefits please visit https://www.paypalbenefits.comWho We Are:
Click Here to learn more about our culture and community.
PayPal has remained at the forefront of the digital payment revolution for more than 20 years. By leveraging technology to make financial services and commerce more convenient, affordable, and secure, the PayPal platform is empowering more than 400 million consumers and merchants in more than 200 markets to join and thrive in the global economy. For more information, visit paypal.com.
PayPal provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, PayPal will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you are unable to submit an application because of incompatible assistive technology or a disability, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
As part of PayPal's commitment to employees' health and safety, we have established in-office Covid-19 protocols and requirements, based on expert guidance. Depending on location, this might include a Covid-19 vaccination requirement for any employee whose role requires them to work onsite. Employees may request reasonable accommodation based on a medical condition or religious belief that prevents them from being vaccinated.