Overview / Responsibilities
Wood is currently sourcing for a Field Clerk to join our team in Bloomfield, NM. Must live within a 50 mile radius to the facility.
Authorization to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship from Wood is required .
- Assisting Project Managers and Project Coordinator with day-to-day management of project
- Gathering data and material information to be billed.
- Assist in purchase order and requisition creation.
- Be able to scan, email, answer phones, make copies.
- Provide admin support to all team members as requested.
- Assist field operations with the completion of daily time sheets; time entry a possibility
- Assist with onboarding/orientation of field personnel
- Assist field personnel with requests for information
Skills / Qualifications
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Oil and Gas or construction industry.
- Oracle experience a plus.
- Proficiency using Outlook for email, attaching files, writing and responding in a courteous and professional manner.
- Possess good organizational skills and be self-motivated to learn.
- High school education or equivalent is preferred.
- This position is a full-time role in the field.
- If going to drive, must have a valid driver's license.
- Must be 18 years of age.
Wood is a global leader in engineering and consultancy across energy and the built environment, helping to unlock solutions to some of the world's most critical challenges. We provide consulting, projects and operations solutions in more than 60 countries, employing around 40,000 people. www.woodplc.com
Diversity Statement (EEO)
We are an equal opportunity employer that recognises the value of a diverse workforce. All suitably qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment on the basis of objective criteria and without regard to the following (which is a non-exhaustive list): race, colour, age, religion, gender, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or other characteristics in accordance with the relevant governing laws.
This job has expired.