Change people's lives and love what you do! Cochlear is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.
- The Facilities Associate is responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations of facilities management, to include all matters of maintenance, security access, health, safety and environment for all Cochlear's Colorado locations. The person will have direct impact in improving internal customer service levels, eliminating waste in processes and reducing costs
- A great fit for a customer-focused individual interested in performing a variety of different tasks each day
- Required to cover the reception desk as needed throughout the week (approx. 15-20 hours/week)
- 100% on-site role, ideally 8:30am - 5:30pm shift
Change people's lives and love what you do! Cochlear
is the most recognized brand in hearing health care.About the role
Cochlear is helping people hear, and be heard, all over the world. Come be a part of our amazing mission! If you know facility planning and maintenance, facility systems operations, and have general knowledge of maintenance abilities; this is a fantastic opportunity to join the Administration/Legal team at the global leader in implantable hearing devices! In this role, you will be based in our Americas head office in Lone Tree, CO. This role is in person, requiring you to be in the office 5 days a week.
Your success in this role is measured by their direct impact in improving internal customer service levels, eliminating waste in processes and reducing costs. Work collaboratively with internal stakeholders to safely respond to tickets and resolve issues in a timely fashion, as well as coordinating with external vendors for complex maintenance tasks.Key Responsibilities
- Ensures the cleanliness and organization of common areas, including lobbies, break rooms, and restrooms in conjunction with day porter/janitorial staff.
- Excellent customer service and communication skills - prompt response and clearly explaining solutions to requests via our internal ticketing system, including but not limited to: maintenance; conference room set-ups; building badging and access; safety concerns; emergency response, etc.
- Responsible for supporting safety procedures including evacuation procedures, alarms and other emergencies and assisting in the implementation and execution of safety & security procedures.
- Participates in the Safety Team and supports implementation and management of safety, compliance and OSHA safety measures in conjunction with representatives of the People & Culture, Facilities, and Compliance teams.
- The Facilities Associate will support the warehouse with all the above and additional responsibilities as needed.
- Required to cover the reception desk as needed throughout the week (approx. 15-20 hours/week) and support mailroom duties as needed.
- Drives company vehicle and/or personal vehicle as needed to complete business-related tasks.
To add value to Cochlear in this role you'll be able to meet and demonstrate the following knowledge, skills and abilities in your application and at interview:
- High School Diploma and 1-2 Years Experience
- Bachelors Degree
- Required to attend CPR/AED/First Aid training if not already certified
- Must have a valid driver's license and will be subject to an MVR check
In addition to the opportunity to develop your knowledge and grow professionally, we offer competitive wages and benefits.
COVID-19In alignment with our organizational principle of providing a safe work environment, employees of Cochlear are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. The only allowable exceptions include qualifying medical and religious accommodation. Proof of your COVID-19 vaccination will be required prior to your start date.Who are we?
- Pay Range in the United States: $23.00/hr - $25.00/hr based upon experience, as well as an annual bonus opportunity of 5% of base salary. Exact compensation may vary based on skills, experience, and location.
- Benefit package includes medical, dental, vision, life and disability insurance as well as 401(K) matching with immediate vesting, Paid Time Off, tuition reimbursement, maternity and paternity leave, Employee Stock Purchase Plan and pet insurance.
Human needs have always been our inspiration, ever since Professor Graeme Clark set out to create the first multi-channel cochlear implant because he saw his father struggle with hearing loss. We always start with people in mind - thinking about their needs.
For this reason, our products, services and support will continue to evolve and improve. We are by our customers' side through the entire hearing journey, so they can experience a life full of hearing. Our employees tell us that the number one reason they enjoy working for Cochlear is the opportunity to make a difference to people's lives and working in an organization where they can be part of bringing the mission to life each day.Physical & Mental Demands
The physical and mental demands described below are representative of those that must be met to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the individual is regularly required to be in a stationary (seated/standing) position; utilize business technology for work product delivery, communicate orally and in writing with others internal or external to the organization, utilize problem solving/critical thinking skills to discern and convey information. May be asked to occasionally transport/move up to 50 pounds, depending on the position. Specific vision abilities required by this job include ability to adjust focus. The individual is regularly required to utilize comprehension, critical thinking, communication, problem solving, organization reasoning, relating to others and discernment of items such as product specifications, procedures and processes to customers (whether internal or external). Influence, organization/classification of information and planning are also required.
The work environment is a warehouse environment and represents those an individual may encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Apply now
by completing your application form online. Applicants must meet the job specific application criteria to be considered. Visit our careers site at www.cochlear.us/careers to learn more.
Cochlear Americas is an Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Employer and provides equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, sex, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Cochlear will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities. If you require accommodation with completing the online application, please contact us via web or phone at 303-264-2549
This job has expired.