Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope® is the leading supplier of value-added, glazing-focused, interior, and exterior products and services. We design, engineer, test, and manufacture solutions in engineered curtain walls, storefronts, and entrances, architectural glass, shower enclosures, glazing hardware, windows, railings, and more.Follow all safety polices & procedures as a prerequisite of employment Able to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence and memos. Able to write and do basic math Basic computer skills or willing to learning. Must be able to read a tape measure Must be able to work well with others Must follows instructions Self- motivated Punctual and excellent attendance Be available for overtime and emergency work Able to stand on feet from 8-10 hours a day. What OBE Offers You
GOOD PEOPLE WORK HERE!
Great Pay - $18/hour
Low-cost/High-value Medical, Dental and Vision
Generous 401(k) Company Match
10 Paid Holidays
We are currently looking for an entry level Fabricator for our manufacturing facility in Strongsville!
Job Summary: Fabricate aluminum extrusions
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Help promote and enforce a safe work environment
2. Read job specification to determine machine adjustments and material requirements
3. Measure work-piece dimensions to determine accuracy of CNC machine operation
4. Maintain clean work area
5. Cross train in other departments
6. Regular and predictable attendance, safely perform tasks and adherence to all safety policies and procedures are essential functions of your job.
Skills, Knowledge, and Ability Requirements
- Highly competitive base pay
- Comprehensive medical, dental, and disability benefits programs
- Group retirement savings program
- Health and wellness programs
- A culture that values opportunity for growth, development, and internal promotion
OBE has a long and proud heritage. We are a collection of family businesses, regional companies, and large enterprises that together form the OBE family. OBE operates in a decentralized, diversified structure that allows you to work in a small company environment while having the career opportunities of a large organization.
If you're up for a rewarding challenge, we invite you to take the first step and apply today! Once you click apply now, you will be brought to our official employment application. Please complete your online profile and it will be sent to the hiring manager. Our system allows you to view and track your status 24 hours a day. Thank you for your interest!
OBE is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer.
EOE/Vet/Disability--If you want to know more, please click on this link.
Date Posted: Aug 26, 2022 Nearest Major Market:
Cleveland Job Segment:
Machinist, Design Engineer, Facilities, Fabrication, CNC, Manufacturing, Engineering, Operations
This job has expired.