Suncoast Post Tension, Ltd., a Keller company, is an established post-tension and rebar manufacturing company that has been in business for over 30 years. We supply construction related materials to builders from one of our eight facilities in the US. We are looking for a CAD Drafter /Project Coordinator to join our team in our Corporate office located in Denver, CO .
We are looking for an accomplished CAD Drafter/Project Coordinator to join our team in Denver, CO. In this position, you will be responsible for the design and placement drawings for post-tensioned concrete structures such as high-rise condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, and parking garages.
Duties will include:
- Contacting the customer at project start-up and build a professional relationship
- Developing and proposing construction joint layouts and construction sequences
- Creating drawing submittal schedules based on the customer's construction requirements and monitor progress required to maintain schedule
- Identifying any construction problems and implement solutions
- Producing installation drawings and calculations according to contract documents
- Applying revisions to placement drawings and calculations according to comments on approved drawings and/or structural revisions
- Identifying revisions that require contract change orders
- Material takeoff for change order process
- Issuing placement drawings for construction prior to material fabrication
- Material take off support and back up bar for fabrication
- Communicating with Operations Department personnel to ensure the correct materials are fabricated and delivered according to the customers construction schedule
- Maintaining electronic copies of all submittals and correspondence according to company policy
Qualified candidates will have minimum of 1-2 years progressive experience working as a CAD Drafter/Technician, AS Degree preferred, and structural concrete construction experience preferred. Candidates must have excellent written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment. Strong math skills and proficiency with AutoCAD (2010+) is required; 3D thinking abilities are required.
Suncoast is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Keller Foundations is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We encourage qualified women, minorities, veterans, individuals with disabilities, and others to apply.
This job has expired.