Intrado's Digital Media department is currently seeking a Project Manager! Be part of a team that drives Intrado Digital Media Solutions market leading products in Enterprise Video Streaming, Investor Relations Webhosting, Press Release Distribution, Newsrooms, Contact Databases and Media Intelligence. These solutions not only reach and engage media, investors, employees and key stakeholders and allow our customers to gain actionable insights into the performance of their business communications, but also broadcast high-profile client webcasts. West represents over 10,000 companies worldwide, with 63% being Fortune 500 companies.
We may also consider candidates in the following locations:
West Point, Georgia
During COVID-19 Pandemic these roles will be able to work from home. Once the environment settles, these roles will work from one of our office places.
Job Summary: Responsible for providing leadership and direction on all assigned projects or project tasks, ensuring follow through from beginning to end. Ensure overall progress of assigned project from inception to implementation; review with, and provide consultative advice to management to secure buy-in.
• Coordinate across business segments and build internal relationships to facilitate cooperation and project completion
• Determine skills necessary and works with management to build the project team based on scope and expectations
• Evaluate, create, and document requirements including project plans, timelines, traceability matrices, staff, cost, and any other project aspects
• Identify project risks and work with the team to develop contingency plans
• Continuously monitor tasks and project assignments, ensuring project schedule is being met and schedule changes are addressed and communicated
• Ensure project is ready for implementation and conduct post-project review to ensure all aspects of project have been thoroughly documented and completed
Education: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university in computer science, business administration, or MIS required. Equivalent work experience in a similar position may be substituted for educational requirements
Experience: Minimum of three years increasingly responsible project management experience required with an emphasis on technical capabilities preferred
Other: Intermediate knowledge of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint required. Intermediate knowledge of MS Project and SharePoint preferred. Project Management Professional (PMP) certification preferred.
Intrado is connecting people and ideas.
We are delivering on their potential.
We are improving the way we work and live.
At Intrado, we are dedicated to delivering and improving upon new channels, new capabilities and new choices for how businesses and consumers collaborate, connect and transact. We develop technology-enabled communications that change the way we work and improve the way we live. We are a collective effort of enterprise and individuals, of communities and customers, of partnerships and families. We are the sum of our entire network - based on the four pillars of trust, innovation, collaboration, and execution and the hard work of people who share our vision. We are at the core of a technology and communications engine that is changing the world.
We Connect. We Deliver. We are Intrado.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled
The position will be posted at least a minimum of 7 days and then until it is filled
Don't forget to join our online talent community and 'Like' Intrado Careers on Facebook to receive updates about exciting opportunities and network with other Intrado employees!