ZOLL Medical is a growing, innovation-driven company on the forefront of delivering medical devices to save lives, and software solutions to improve efficiency. With customers in more than 140 countries, we continue to expand our reach, as well as our product offerings. Hospitals, emergency medical services (EMS), and others trust us to provide high-quality products and exceptional customer service. ZOLL products are used every day across the globe to save the lives of people who suffer sudden cardiac arrest. From Real CPR Help® technology-an industry first-to the world's only wearable defibrillator, our capabilities and features set us apart. But none of this would be possible without the motivation and dedication of ZOLL employees, and we're invested in their success.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package. Join our team. It's a great time to be a part of ZOLL!
Plan, direct, and coordinate the storage and distribution of materials maintaining the accuracy of inventory levels.
- Develop, implement and evaluate policies and procedures designed to improve the organization's ability to receive, store, distribute and ship goods and materials in the most efficient, cost-effective manner possible
- Implement and evaluate inventory control measures to ensure inventories are at optimal levels and are fully supportive of scheduled production
- Continuously monitor and manage usage, on-hand inventory levels to include work-in-progress inventory and finished goods inventory levels as well as projected deliveries to insure the timely filling of orders and the maintenance of safety stock. Reports discrepancies and initiates corrective actions as needed
- Analyze inventories to determine how to increase inventory turns, reduce waste, or optimize materials' availability
- Monitor ERP inventory control system to direct the management of inventory levels and develop and apply metrics in accordance with strategic priorities to meet established performance targets. Reconciles discrepancies between physical inventories, cycle counts and data listed in the inventory control system
- Lead, coach, train, develop and evaluate materials team members in all aspects of material transactions and physical inventory flow, including issues, receipts, and WIP management.
- Actively monitor warehousing and distribution operations evaluating efficiencies, championing adoption of "best practices" to enhance cost effectiveness and improve responsiveness
- Manage the obsolete/surplus inventory program
- Drive MRB and processing of discrepant materials reports
- Ensure compliance with safety policies and programs
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned
- BA/BS in appropriate discipline.
- 5+ years of experience in materials
- 3+ years of experience in a leadership role
- In-depth knowledge of ERP systems - Oracle preferred
- Good Analytical and Math knowledge
- Leadership and mentorship
- Skilled in problem solving/systems analysis
- Excellent oral and written communications and interpersonal skills
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties, or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities will be reviewed periodically as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity. Essential and marginal job functions are subject to modification.ZOLL Medical Corporation appreciates and values diversity. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V. ADA: The employer will make reasonable accommodations in compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.
This job has expired.