To support the selling process by preparing layouts and quotes for the sales staff and to manager the customer file by building effective relationships in and effort to profitably sell kitchen and bath cabinets on a day to day basis while meeting and/or exceeding sales and expense targets.
* Prepare layouts, quotes and bids for sales staff by creating simple to moderate designs with little supervision
* Convert or amend existing design plans/templates to varying dimensions
* Manage contract expiration dates and files
* Implement all price increases by updating and processing all paperwork to maintain margins
* Monitor SAM 24 pricing report to minimize lost revenue
* Master intermediate 2020 design skills
* Remain current on all AWC product changes and introductions
* Build effective business relationships with customer purchasing managers
* Assist in resolving day to day problems with field and operations FSR, Sales Reps and customer purchasing managers.
Additional responsibilities include: preparation and review of kitchen cabinet layouts and designs for function, aesthetics and cost; field measuring; order placement; blueprint reading; and preparation of daily and monthly reports.
This job typically has no supervisory responsibilities.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled