Cradlepoint was born in Boise and built for wireless. We are a team of authentic, hard-working, and innovative people driven by a shared vision toConnect Beyond the limits of wired networks. We help customers - big and small, across industries and around the world - utilize LTE and 5G cellular technology to connect people, places, and things, anywhere.We're at the forefront of the Wireless WAN and 5G - the next big waves in networking - and we remain as hungry and humble as the day we started. If you're hungry to be part of something big, come join us.
How Will You Contribute to the Company?
We are looking for an Executive Assistant/Office Manager with C-Level executive and organizational management experience. The ideal candidate will be experienced in handling a wide range of administrative and executive support related tasks, will be exceedingly well organized and flexible, and will enjoy the administrative challenges of supporting a growing office of diverse people and programs. This individual must be able to function effectively in a variety of roles within a dynamic environment under minimum supervision. This position requires frequent communication and coordination with senior staff in the Los Gatos office, in the headquarter office in Boise, and other offices around the globe.
What Will You Do?
- Assist the CFO and Finance leaders with daily schedule and duties, to include managing calendars, commitments, and travel arrangements (planning itineraries, developing agendas and meeting materials, reporting expenses, etc.)
- Prepare and edit correspondence, communications, and other documents
- File monthly expense reports for department expenses
- Create, file and retrieve documents and reference materials
- Monitor, screen, respond to and distribute incoming communications
- Liaise with internal staff at all levels
- Coordinate project-based work
- Review administrative practices and implement improvements where necessary
- Liaise with Ericsson functional leaders
- Provide general administrative support to the Finance team to include, but not limited to:
- Receiving and interacting with visitors
- Answering and managing incoming calls
- Maintaining paper and online records and defining procedures for their retention, protection, retrieval, transfer and disposal
- Maintaining and leading documents for signature, including corporate entity set-up, tax filings and other financial and legal related documents
- Arranging meetings and conference calls (including coordinating all meeting logistics, developing agendas and meeting materials, etc.)
- Drafting correspondence and presentations
- Recording, transcribing, and distributing notes/minutes of meetings
- Providing other daily support to staff as needed
- Assist with various employee functions to include:
- Welcoming new employees and assisting with on-boarding requirements
- Preparing and posting position openings to job sites and managing flow of incoming candidate applications
- Assisting new employees with their orientation to the organization, benefits enrollment, and tax forms
- Maintaining files in accordance with laws, regulations, and established standards
- Perform other basic functions to include:
- Assistance with sourcing and setting up vendors
- Prepare purchase requisition requests, follow up on contracts, RFPs, and general operational matters
- Develop and maintain automated reports, as needed
- Perform general office/facilities management duties to include, but not limited to:
- Greets visitors with a professional appearance and demeanor by directing them to the appropriate offices
- Acts as a liaison with the Human Resources/Facilities/IT Teams in our Boise, Idaho office
- Conducts clerical duties, including filing, answering phone calls, responding to emails, and preparing documents
- Coordinates project deliverables
- Monitor unassigned areas such as lounges, restrooms, vending areas, and building entrances, to ensure they are adequately furnished and maintained
- Initiate work order requests for building and installed equipment maintenance
- Provides administrative support and security for the office
- Manage the inventory of office supplies, ordering additional supplies as needed and ensuring that costs are appropriately managed
- Maintain the office to ensure a comfortable working environment and spaces for employees, including ensuring all conference rooms have working equipment, supplies and bookable conference rooms
- Coordinate and set up employee and catered lunches
- Be the single point of contact within the facility for gathering or disseminating information concerning facilities-related issues
- Work with the Sr Facilities Manager to plan space allocations, layouts, and floor/office moves as required; arranging for and supervising building maintenance
- Manage kitchen supplies, ordering snacks, coffee, lunches, etc. as needed
- Maintain office facilities and equipment by assisting with IT, procurement and routine maintenance and upkeep
- 7+ years of solid administrative experience, preferably at the C-level and/or finance department
- 3-5+ years office management experience; knowledge of standard office administrative practices and procedures
- Prior experience with fast paced, high growth enterprise companies, and/or working in a public company environment (preferred)
- Excellent verbal and written communications, networking, and presentation skills (in English)
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Demonstrated ability to manage complex tasks and prioritize competing demands in order to meet deadlines
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Teams), Sharepoint; Concur, Microsoft Dynamics AX (DAX) experience
- Bachelor's degree preferred
The successful candidate will be:
- Committed to, and enthusiastic about, the mission and vision of Cradlepoint
- A strategic thinker who is adept at multi-tasking in fast paced environment, able to plan, prioritize, and organize individual and group activities and processes
- Outgoing, straightforward, and creative
- Able to work independently and take initiative
- Results oriented
- An adaptable, flexible problem-solver
- Team-focused, enjoy working as part of an active group of highly engaged individuals, sharing information readily with co-workers, and listening to and respecting others; able and willing to assist co-workers in the development of their own professional skills in order to ensure the team's success
- A person who presents a high degree of maturity, honesty, trust, sophistication, and integrity and cultivates these qualities in others
- Exceptional organizational and planning skills
- Able to take direction from multiple executives and other administrative staff
- Information gathering and monitoring skills
- Problem analysis and problem-solving skills
- Judgment and decision-making ability
- Comfortable receiving input and taking direction from others
Note: Did you know that women and other marginalized groups often hold back on applying to jobs if they don't meet 100% of all listed requirements? We don't want you to hold back! If you don't check every single box above but still feel like you could successfully do the work, we encourage you to apply! We'd love to connect and see how you could add to our team.Why Cradlepoint?
At Cradlepoint, we're one team - all in on inclusion. Celebrating the uniqueness of our individual team members across the globe helps us build diverse teams where we all can thrive. Our connected, community-focused culture enables each one of us to perform at our best and fully be ourselves.
Our Cradlepoint values drive everything we do:
Stay humble and hungry: Be a curious learner, resilient, and competitive.
Don't point a finger; lend a hand: We are one team! Communicate, provide support, and lift others.
Make a difference: Prioritize, innovate, differentiate, and think big for customer success. Make a difference in work and in our communities.
Keep it simple: Eliminate complexity. Reduce time to value.
Enjoy the ride: Celebrate - appreciate - grow.
Trust, Respect, and transparency: Be ethical, data-driven, respectful, and straight shooters who share openly.
We are creating the future of global connectivity & community. Come join us. You belong here.Benefits & Perks:
- Competitive salary with a focus on a global market; Annual and Incremental Incentive plans; employee retirement plans (where available)
- Flexible Time Off with Global Holiday Schedules to promote work-life balance
- Wellness initiatives focused on the health and mental well-being of our team members and their families, including free membership to Headspace (a mindfulness and well-being app), an International Employee Assistance Program, and dedicated quarterly Well-being Days and No Internal Meeting Fridays.
- Ongoing training and development opportunities
- Eligible to participate in customary health and other benefit plans and programs based on location
- Work from home opportunities across our global locations with a culture rooted in inclusion and teamwork
Cradlepoint's Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Belonging mission is to create an inclusive work environment where all employees' differences are celebrated, their thoughts matter, and everyone feels safe to bring their authentic selves to work. We're proud to be an equal opportunity employer and aim to attract, develop, and engage top talent from a diverse candidate pool. It is our policy and commitment to provide equal opportunity employment for all persons and not discriminate in employment decisions by placing the most qualified person in each job, without regard to any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law.
This job has expired.