Position Title: Executive Assistant L3 - 3569
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
Galapagos, LLC is looking for an Executive Administrator III to serve as the administrative point of contact for HQ STARCOM S5/8/9 Directorate. The scope of the support services is to provide technical, administrative, and subject matter expertise to include the essential duties and responsibilities for the position described below.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Not listed in order of importance nor limited to & must be able to perform the following with minimal guidance:
• Provide secretarial and administrative assistance to include preparing documentation, maintaining appointment calendars, planning travel, and facilitating office and inter-office communications are accomplished in a timely, professional manner
• Provide office integration, communication, coordination, and planning support for STARCOM program administrative operations
• Arranges for meetings, conferences, and video-teleconferencing, to include taking minutes and maintaining invitations attendee contact rosters
• Provides staffing support and oversight to more than 40 action officers and other staff for all required correspondence actions, ( e.g., formal letters, memoranda, read-ahead briefing/meeting packages, activity reports, senior leadership reports, senior leadership reports, and travel/training/personnel documents)
• Tasks may include technical writing/editing, editorial consultation, proofreading, or overall documentation review
• Ensures documents are prepared in the appropriate DoD format and are free from grammatical errors
• Tracks all Directorate suspense's to ensure timeliness
• Composes staffing sheets and other documents as required
• Serves as directorate's Records Manager
• Prepares and/or oversees travel arrangements Director and Deputy Directors
• Supports set-up, execution, and clean-up for STARCOM electronic and face-to-face meetings
• Other duties assigned
Education / Certifications
• Bachelor's degree is required
• Excellent communications skills - both written and interpersonal
• Experience working with MS Office suite of applications
• Excellent organizational skills
• Ability to work autonomously and interface easily with senior leaders and other team members
Skills / Experience Required
• A minimum of ten (10) years of relevant DoD work experience
• Ability to organize, prioritize and meet deadlines
• Capable of conveying complex information in a simplistic manner
• Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills
• Strong self-starter requiring minimal supervision
• Able to take proactive measures to prevent problems rather than reactive by nature
• Strong verbal and written communication to effectively express concepts, plans, and proposals
Must be a U.S. Citizen. A high-level Department of Defense (DoD) active security clearance may be required. Applicants selected will be subject to a security investigation and may need to meet eligibility requirements for access to government information.
Work may involve sitting or standing for extended periods of time and typing and reading from a computer screen. Must have enough mobility, including bending, reaching, and kneeling, to complete daily duties in a prompt and efficient manner and may include lifting thirty (30) pounds, as necessary.
Headquartered in Hawaii, Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an SBA Certified NHO (Native Hawaiian Organization) 8(a) Small Business specializing in global information technology and offering professional solutions in IT Design & Installation, Cybersecurity Engineering & Support, Application Integration & Development, Software & Hardware Engineering, Network & Systems Management, Information Systems Security, and Business Management Services.
Leveraging over 30 years of providing IT services to the federal & commercial market with projects found around the world, our team has innovative expertise in the development of a wide range of technological solutions. Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer.
Our service commitment is simple - "Quality IT Solutions... On Time & On Budget."
Company Employment Statement
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC reserves the right to change or modify job duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is not all encompassing as positions, functions, and qualifications may vary depending on business needs. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Galapagos Federal Systems, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical condition), sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age, disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or legally protected characteristics.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!