Are you passionate and ready to join an inclusive work environment, committed to leading new ideas and pathways, and to delivering value? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you. Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 2,000 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people.
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
Enthalpy Analytical, which is part of the larger organization, Montrose Environmental Group, is comprised of 10 laboratories servicing air, water, soil, tobacco, cannabis, and toxicology testing. Regulations drive the need for our services, but our unique capabilities allow us to add value to clients beyond environmental compliance.
We are looking for a Project Manager with strong technical and industry knowledge to join our growing and dynamic laboratory. This on-site Project Manager will join our client service team of experienced aquatic toxicology project managers (PM) based in San Diego, CA.
As a key member of the Project Management team, this role will be responsible for a full range of activities, including:
- Reviewing client permits and coordinating with the Laboratory Manager and other laboratory staff to communicate scheduling requirements and to ensure that client and project needs are being met
- Ensuring that all tasks are completed within the required timeline and meet project driven turnaround time goals
- Maintaining a good relationship with clients
- Conducting data analysis and review, as well as writing and reviewing test reports
- Working closely with QA staff to provide clients with high quality, legally defensible data and report deliverables
- Working closely with the Business Development and Proposal teams to grow the existing customer base and to identify new business opportunities
- Providing feedback on the efficiency of staff resources as well as assisting in implementation process improvements
- Providing technical resources to both external and internal clients
- Promoting a positive and collaborative culture between team members
- Exhibiting an exemplary leadership model that supports overall company's success
- Comply with Enthalpy's Health and Safety Plan and Covid19 mandates
- Attending and presenting at professional conferences
- Other duties, as assigned
To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to complete each duty and responsibility satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the duties and responsibilities.
- Bachelor's Degree in Biology, Environmental Science, or a related science field
- Minimum of two (2) years of experience in the environmental field
- Must be able to work on-site
- Excellent customer service, communication, problem solving, and negotiation skills are required
- High degree of initiative and independent execution
- Strong written & verbal communication
- Project management and/or technical consulting experience
- Experience in Environmental/Ecotoxicology or Environmental Chemistry
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified.MAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve.We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose, you are your own boss, but you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues. Therefore, if freedom, autonomy, head-scratching professional challenges attract you, we'd love to speak with you.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.