Spectralytics, Inc. which is part of the Cretex Medical family of companies, is located in Dassel, MN and provides contract laser processing and assembly services to medical device manufacturers. Learn more how we are impacting lives daily at www.spectralytics.com and www.cretex.com.
What is it Like to Work at Spectralytics?
We value the contributions of our employees and promote growth, safety and security for all our employees. Spectralytics pays competitive wages along with a rich benefit package while offering a positive work environment with a focus on continuous improvement. Check out all Spectralytics can offer you as a valued team member.
Engineering Technician Position Summary:
The Engineering Technician will be responsible for working alongside Manufacturing Engineers supporting technical operations in a high-volume medical device contract manufacturing facility. This person is responsible for supporting manufacturing, executing test protocols, documenting results, evaluating new manufacturing process instructions, and providing feedback to the engineering and manufacturing teams. This position will also assist with developing and maintaining tooling and fixtures.
Engineering Technician Responsibilities:
QualificationsEngineering Technician Position Requirements:
- First point of contact for technical support escalation for operations
- Responsible to monitor, inspect, setup, calibrate, and maintain manufacturing process equipment
- Assist engineers as they create, modify, and test products and processes
- Inspect products and processes for flaws and identify areas of improvement
- Conduct tests and collect data in support of validation activities
- Reads and complies with work instructions, set up sheets, and checklists
- Perform equipment set-ups as required
Engineering Technician Preferred Requirements:
- 1 year of experience in a manufacturing role
- Knowledge of Good Manufacturing Practices & Quality Systems Regulations
- Must have good communication and documentation skills
- Must have problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
Physical & Environmental Demands:
- Associate Degree in Engineering
- Engineering experience
- Medical product experience
Cretex Companies use cutting oils, solvents, and other chemicals in the manufacturing process. Testing is conducted on a periodic basis to ensure that all chemicals are kept well below the OSHA permissible exposure levels.
View Full Job DescriptionSpectralytics Benefits:
As a Cretex Medical company, Spectralytics offers a full benefit package to its employees. Benefits include medical, dental, vision and life insurance options. Spectralytics also offers a 401(k) retirement plan with employer match, profit sharing, short- and long-term disability insurance, paid time off and holiday pay. Spectralytics also offers company specific benefits such as:
- Operational Excellence appreciation Lunches
- Volunteer Activities
- Training and Development Opportunities
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Annual Flu Vaccination Clinics
- Wellness Program
Applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, disability, age, veteran status, marital status, family status, status with regard to public assistance, or any other protected status as required by law. Our company uses E-Verify to confirm the employment and eligibility of all newly hired employees. To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify.
This job has expired.