Supporting various development and process engineering related tasks and projects at Zimmer Biomet. Perform technical job functions and work with various cross-functional groups to support the development of new implants and instruments, as well as the maintenance of existing products.
· Computer literate with advanced familiarity with MS Excel
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Results oriented with the ability to accomplish work in a team environment
· Strong attention to detail
· Demonstrated enthusiasm and willingness to learn
· Ability to work unsupervised on assigned tasks
· Demonstrated analytical skills, especially in the areas of product development, testing, problem solving, and logical thinking · Highly developed organizational skills - able to handle multiple high priority tasks/projects concurrently.
· CAD skills required · Drawing and GD&T skills strongly preferred
· Test equipment (MTS, Instron, etc.) experience strongly preferred
· Associate degree or equivalent experience required, preferably in a related field. · 5 years or more experience
Up to 15%