Kforce has a client that is seeking a Engineer II in Phoenix, AZ.Responsibilities:An Engineer II supports hardware/software development and design, deployment of cloud services and installation of working IT systems using client's technology standards. This is a six-month contract assignment. Interested candidates should be able to work for any employer in the United States with no sponsorship.
- Bachelor's degree in a technology field and two to four (4) years of experience in most phases of IT systems deployments in one or more of the following areas: design and deployment of cloud services, software development, hardware installation, system administration, cyber security or other functional IT area
- 2 to 4 years experience in Salesforce CRM development
- Experience working and delivering features in an agile or scaled agile team environment.
- Experience working as part of a Scrum team
- Understanding and knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices and procedures within one or more of the following areas: design and deployment of cloud services, software development, hardware installation, system administration, cyber security or other functional IT area
- Excellent oral and written communication skills to effectively interact with internal and external customers and department staff
- Able to communicate well with others, to perform work in a team environment.
- Experience serving as a resource, mentor and coach for other engineers including less experienced team members
- Experience onboarding and supporting the success of new team members
- Easily adapt to and embrace a fast moving and rapidly changing work environment
- Demonstrate a growth mindset and exhibit a highly collaborative workstyle
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.