Join an expanding Insurance and Risk Management firm searching for stellar Sales talent to expand and capture even more market share. Ideal candidates must have prior success cold calling business owners, and C-Suite executives.
Qualified candidates must be able to demonstrate success in this sales environment by showing consistent activity, persistence, and commitment to solving business problems and making sure that our solutions are in alignment with objectives of the client in order to drive business forward.
Hunting, qualifying, and networking, are premium skills needed to succeed in this role. We're looking for candidates to be able to immediately establish trust and confidence, while exuding knowledge and passion about the solutions we offer.
With over 100 offices and nearly 5,000 associates in major metropolitan areas and suburban cities throughout the U.S. CBIZ (NYSE: CBZ) delivers top-level financial and employee business services to organizations of all sizes, as well as individual clients, by providing national-caliber expertise combined with highly personalized service delivered at the local level.
CBIZ has been honored to be the recipient of several national recognitions:
- 2020 Best Workplaces in Consulting & Professional Services by Great Place to Work®
- 2020 Workplace Excellence Seal of Approval by the Alliance for Workplace Excellence
- Top 101 2020 Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation
- 2020 Healthiest 100 Workplace in America
- 2021 Top Workplaces USA
CBIZ Benefits & Insurance Services is a division of CBIZ, Inc., providing benefits consulting, HRIS technology, payroll, human capital management, property and casualty, talent and compensation solutions, and retirement & investment solutions to organizations of all sizes. CBIZ is ranked as a Top 20 Largest Broker of U.S. Business (Business Insurance Magazine) and a Top 100 Retirement Plan Adviser (PLANADVISER). Essential Functions and Primary Duties
- Achieve annual new revenue objectives through consultative sales to new clients and expansion of service lines to existing clients
- Develop a Personal Development Plan annually, outlining personal and professional goals for the upcoming year
- Build an active pipeline of qualified prospects, generating leads from personal contacts, external centers of influence, client referrals, CBIZ associates and CBIZ marketing sources
- Document activity, notes and prospect data in appropriate CBIZ systems
- Develop and present recommendations to clients based upon consultative selling approach
- Appropriately close new business, documenting won/lost opportunities and reasons for all clients
- Seamlessly transition sold clients to designated client service team
- Serve as client's valued advisor, building a strategic and personal relationship with key client decision makers
- As appropriate, work with client service team to serve client and retain business
- Communicate with leadership, providing field input on market trends, competitor analysis and other business intelligence
- Identify, initiate and support cross serving leads to other CBIZ business developers
- Assist Sales Manager in the mentoring and development of other producers
- Responsible for meeting annual sales goals if applicable to position
- Additional responsibilities as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- Life and Health Insurance Producer License
- Proven successful lead generation
- Experience selling to business owners and C-Suite executives
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 3 years demonstrated industry consultative sales skills represented through proven sales results
- Must have and maintain required licenses/credentials
- Superior command of verbal, written, presentation and negotiation skills
- Proficient use of applicable technology
- Demonstrated ability to communicate verbally and in writing throughout all levels of organization, both internally and externally
- Must be able to travel based on client and business needs
If you are a qualified individual with a disabilityyou may request reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access this site as a result of your disability. You can request a reasonable accommodation by calling [ Phone number blocked ] (toll free)or send an email to [ Link Removed ] .EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
CBIZ is an affirmative action-equal opportunity employer and reviews applications for employment without regard to the applicant's race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, gender identity, marital status, military status, veteran status, sexual orientation, disability, or medical condition or any other reason prohibited by law. If you would like more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the law, please visit these following pages [ Link Removed ] and [ Link Removed ] .
[ Link Removed ]
This job has expired.