VCA Veterinary Emergency Service in Janesville, WI is seeking an Emergency Veterinarian who enjoys practicing advanced medicine with a cohesive, tenured team.
*SIGN ON/Retention BONUS OFFERED.
VCA VES is a steadily expanding Emergency and Specialty hospital serving the greater Madison, WI area. As a doctor at VES, you have access to our specialties include Anesthesia, Critical Care, Surgery, Internal Medicine, and Oncology. Our eight specialists and emergency doctors work together in a collaborative and encouraging manner to ensure the best outcomes for our patients
We have three locations (Madison, Middleton, Janesville) which are staffed by a progressive team of ER doctors and a highly skilled group of CVTs and Assistants. Our emergency hospital in Janesville is open nights, 6pm-8am, and 24 hours on the weekends. This position also offers the flexibility of working shifts at our specialty emergency hospitals in the Middleton and Madison areas.
The Janesville area is home to a diverse population. Janesville is known as "Wisconsin's Park Place". Its 2,590-acre park system includes 64 improved parks, as well as boat launches, golf courses, and nature trails. Our historic city is known for being clean, beautiful, peaceful, and safe.
Visit our website here: https://vcahospitals.com/veterinary-emergency-service-janesville
As a member of the VCA family, eligible full-time employees will be rewarded with a competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package, including:
Health & Well-being
- Innovative associate health and well-being department (Headspace app subscriptions, Vault financial wellness tool, and access to additional mental health resources)
- 401k retirement savings plan with company match
- Health/dental/vision insurance, infertility benefits, gender affirmation services
- Paid parental, vacation and sick leave
- Continuing Education Allowance and paid Continuing Education Days
- WOOF University - offering abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- VCA Academy's Mentorship Program - participate as a mentee or mentor in a GP or ER setting
- Opportunities to participate in a robust Clinical Studies program
- Up to 100% Pet Care Discount for your own pets
- 100% paid professional liability coverage
- 100% paid life insurance
- 100% paid short-term disability insurance
- Access to a network of 5,000 doctors, including more than 600 specialists
If you are a current associate, you need to apply through our internal career site. Please log into Workday and click on the Career worklet on the landing page or search for Find Jobs.
This job has expired.
Benefits: We offer competitive compensation along with a comprehensive benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and paid vacation/sick days, 401(k), generous employee pet discounts and more!
The information in this position description indicates the general nature and level of work to be performed. It is not designed to be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of associates assigned to this job. Management reserves the right to revise the job description or require that other tasks be performed when the circumstances of the job change (for example, emergencies, change in personnel, workload, or technical development)
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans / Disabled. For a complete EEO statement please see our career page at vcacareers.com