Through a variety of services offered by Cotton's in-house divisions including Disaster Restoration, Construction, Roofing, Logistics, Culinary and Health & Safety; we provide turnkey and innovative solutions for the most complex projects and scenarios. Whether faced with a devastation, building maintenance issues, environmental mishaps, high-impact weather events, or other natural or man-made disasters, Cotton is your one source for total recovery.
The Emergency Services- Business Developer creates revenue opportunities by consulting with property owners that have suffered any type of property damage event. Emergency Services- Business Developers are on call 24/7 in order to rapidly respond to these events. Establishing trust and building report with property owners is paramount in the early hours following an event. Being active in the community and participating in emergency preparedness drills getting to know public first responders, and other restoration related activities is important to the success of the Emergency Services- Business Developer.
- Establish and maintain positive relationships in the local community
- Respond to leads provided by the Watch or local referral sources immediately - 24/7
- Listen to the property owners story in order to empathize and determine how you can help ease the property owners current burden
- Effectively communicate Cotton's suite of services to effected property owners
- Be familiar with the territory to improve response times
- Perform business development outreach when not responding to emergencies
- Five years experience in one or more of these fields: restoration, military, fire department, EMS, police, customer service, construction, insurance, or sales
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Computer literacy with a working knowledge of common business software such as Microsoft Office and Salesforce.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Self-motivated, organized, and flexible
- Excellent communication skills
- Likes working with and helping people
- Must be able to prioritize and manage time independently
- Thrives under high stress fast-paced situations
This Job Description indicates the general nature and level of work expected of the incumbent(s). It is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the incumbent. Incumbent(s) may be asked to perform other duties as requested.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled.
If you are an individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your job search or application for employment, please contact HR (877) 511-2962
Show more Show less
Medical insurance, dental insurance, vision insurance, 401(k), paid maternity leave, and disability insurance