Connecting people with each other and the right information is mission critical. Intrado, formerly West develops innovative cloud-based technology to make it easier, more effective and more efficient to make the right connections. Our solutions put people in sync with each other and the right information, so they gain the insight needed to reach better decisions on the issues that matter most. We do it with a laser focus on reliability.
Intrado is a leading provider of technology-driven, communication services, serving Fortune 1000 companies and other clients in a variety of industries, including telecommunications, retail, financial services, public safety, technology and healthcare. For more than 30 years, we have been leading the way in hosted and cloud-based solutions.
Our Global Technology Services department is currently seeking an Associate Administrator to support our Omaha, NE office at 11650 Miracle Hills Drive.
We are seeking an individual who is a self-starter, that possesses strong communication skills, technical aptitude, and the ability to collaborate effectively. This is a fantastic opportunity to get your foot in the door and learn what enterprise information technology is all about! This role is the single point of contact for our employee's IT needs.
Day to day responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Manage Monthly Microsoft Patch for Workstations via SCCM and WSUS
- Maintain standard software and operating system deployment in SCCM including updated imaging captures, importing new/updated drivers and maintaining/changing/creating applications and packages
- Maintain and customize reports in SCCM
- Administer Workstation and User Group Policies for Enterprise Domains
- Provides enterprise-wide computer systems and peripheral support
- Works with customers to determine nature of technical problems then follow the problem until final resolution for the customer
- Ensures work orders have been addressed and properly closed out
- Installs, upgrades, configures hardware/software and troubleshoots/maintains corporate PCs and peripherals
- Assists in coordination and planning for moves, adds, and changes of all PC hardware
- Installs and repairs wiring and cabling as required
- Provides telecommunications support including telephone installation and maintenance
- Documents work orders and trouble tickets with clear and concise explanations in a timely and accurate manner
- Other duties as assigned
Experience and Technical Skills
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems, Computer Engineering or a related field require, however a Bachelor's Degree is preferred. Equivalent work experience may be substituted for education
- Certifications: Window 10, Active Directory, Group Policy, Configuration Manager, WSUS
- 1 years experience administering and maintaining an Operating Systems required
- Technical support services required, preferably in a corporate environment, to include: troubleshooting hardware and software issues (PC, Windows, LAN, monitoring systems/tools, scripting, batch files and software deployment).
- Demonstrated ability in working with SCCM including OSD, reporting and creating software deployments.
- Must have enough mobility to load and unload computer and phone equipment, setup a station at a customer's desk, trace cables (potentially under desks) complete inventory of a tech room, and sort equipment
- Must be able to lift 45 lbs
- Ability to respond to participate in an on-call rotation
Our solutions connect people with each other, and the information needed to gain insights for better decisions on the issues that matter most - Information to Insight.
Intrado has sales and/or operations in the United States, Canada, Europe, the Middle East, Asia Pacific, Latin and South America and is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Veterans/Disabled and Other Protected Categories.
This position will be posted for 14 days or until filled.
Please Note: The Company has strict background check requirements both pre-employment and during employment. The company conducts pre-employment drug screening and periodic screening during employment. Please note, marijuana remains an illegal drug under federal law. We have federal contracts that require us to be compliant with the federal Drug Free Workplace Act. Intrado is a tobacco free workplace.
This job has expired.