Olgoonik is an Equal Opportunity Employer - EEO AA M/F/Vet/Disability
The DSS System Analyst shall serve as the central POC with the Government for all DSS related requirements.
- Analyzes transactions and supply data to determine problem area.
- Determine the feasibility of consolidating, eliminating, or expanding interrelated supply systems functions.
- Provides the impact of new and proposed changes to the system and regulations
- Coordinates with functional users to resolve operational and procedural problems
- Researches functional problem areas.
There are no supervisory responsibilities associated with this position. Education and/or Experience:
- Experience shall include as a minimum three (3) years' experience using DSS or equivalent warehouse management system within the past five (5) years.
- Knowledge of a broad range of supply program relationships in order to conduct studies, reviews and investigations and thorough knowledge of policies and procedures is required to manage and control material through the receipt, storage, warehousing, issue, packing, and/or transportation functions. Operates DSS and other Government-Furnished Data Systems.
Must be proficient with Microsoft Suite of products including, Word, Excel, Access and E-mail business software. Must demonstrate a good attitude and ability to work as a member of a Team. Position requires self-motivation and the ability to work effectively under a minimum of supervision. Must be able to multi-task efficiently, work in a fast paced environment on multiple projects, and have a strong attention for detail. Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
None Required Security Clearance:
SECRET Level Required
- Must have a current US Government SECRET Personnel Security Clearance or be able to successfully complete a U.S. government administered Investigation.
- Must also be able to maintain a US Government SECRET clearance.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is required to be able to occasionally stand; walk; sit; use hands and/or fingers to handle, or feel objects, tools or controls; operate office equipment, reach with hands and arms; climb stairs; balance; stoop; kneel; talk or hear; taste or smell. The employee must occasionally lift and or move up to 25 pounds. Work Environment:
General office environment. Some travel, both domestically and internationally, may be required based on business demands.
This job has expired.