A career with MilliporeSigma is an ongoing journey of discovery: our 57,000 people are shaping how the world lives, works and plays through next generation advancements in healthcare, life science and performance materials. For more than 350 years and across the world we have passionately pursued our curiosity to find novel and vibrant ways of enhancing the lives of others. MilliporeSigma is a business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany.
Location: This is an office-based role that can be located in St. Louis MO or Burlington MA.
The eCommerce ProjectManager is a vital team member responsible for the leadership and oversight of projects enabling our future eCommerce strategy. In this role, you will work with a global project team of developers, product owners, analysts and other project managers to deliver projects focused on customer value. You will gain an understanding of business complexity, product offerings and our customer to connect dependencies, identify risks and coordinate work across the enterprise. This role travels to other MilliporeSigma sites (about 25% as necessary).
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in any discipline
- 4+ years of experience working in a technology product environment
- 4+ years of project management experience
- 2+ years of experience applying agile methodologies to meet business needs
- Master's in Business Administration
- One or more project management or agile certifications (PMP, PMI-ACP, CSM, SAFe, etc.)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite of applications
- Experience using project management, task, and ticketingsoftware; Planview, Atlassian, Jira, MS Project,or similar
- Experience using collaboration and team management applications; Microsoft Teams, Slack, SharePoint or similar
- Experience in scaling projects with multiple teams enabling coordination, dependency mapping, and communication across all teams
- Ability to educate employees at all levels (including executives) on Agile principles
- Previous experience as a Scrum Master facilitating ceremonies and fostering a strong culture in a cross-functional environment
- Detailed understanding of the software development lifecycle (SDLC)
- Experience bringing software or online products to market
- Brainstorm approaches and solutions with multiple teams for viable and mutually agreeable outcomes
- High emotional intelligence with the ability to influence without direct supervision
- Experience leading teams that are building and managing complex platforms that are highly reliable and scalable
RSRMSWhat we offer:
With us, there are always opportunities to break new ground. We empower you to fulfil your ambitions, and our diverse businesses offer various career moves to seek new horizons. We trust you with responsibility early on and support you to draw your own career map that is responsive to your aspirations and priorities in life. Join us and bring your curiosity to life!Curious?
Apply and find more information at https://jobs.vibrantm.com
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
Job Requisition ID: 211804
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: D - Professional (4-9 years)
Working time model: full-time
This job has expired.