17578 Solution Owner (Open)
- Minimum 3 years' IT Project Management experience, Business Analysis experience or other relevant experience
- 3-5 years Product Owner experience
Product Owner experience with B2C and B2B applications
- CSPO certification
- Product Owner experience with remote teams
Preparation and Participation in PI Planning
- Responsible for ensuring all Features have sufficient Feature Acceptance Criteria and follows up with Product Management in the cases where there's insufficient information.
- Leads cross-team discussions and is the subject matter expert on cross-team features.
- Provides guidance to Product Owners and User Experience resources as Product Owners fill out the Feature Solution Documents (FSD).
- Manages changes with the various Product Owners to ensure the new priorities are planned accordingly for the teams.
- Is available to attend various teams' iteration planning meetings to provide additional cross-team details. When appropriate, provides guidance on the cross-team UI designs or API changes.
- Leads feature review sessions with Product Owners, stakeholders, and UX to ensure feature is on track and continues to meet client and stakeholder requirements.
Just-in-Time Story Elaboration.
- Facilitates communication between Product Owners to share details for test data and UI changes.
- Is a resource for other Product Owners to leverage during their team's Story development/testing.
- Delivers regular communication or regular demos with internal and external stakeholders to give progress on cross-team solutions.
- Is responsible for working with other POs to update the System DEG and providing pre-DEG communication to internal and external stakeholders regarding any major system changes.
- Is responsible for final review of Release Notes after POs have provided their feedback.
- Participates in regular System Demos
Inspection and Adaptability
This job has expired.
- Works across teams to define and implement improvement stories that will increase the velocity and quality.