ECS is seeking a Customer Support Specialist III to work in our Memphis, TN office.
Current work hours are 8:00am -5:00pm. Required Skills:
- Researches and resolves disputes and communicates resolution to customers while ensuring customer retention and satisfaction.
- Respond to customer issues via phone, chat and email
- Must build familiarity with a variety of the field's concepts, practices, and procedures
- High degree of proficiency in computer skills
- Good interpersonal and professional oral and written communication skills.
- Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals
- Reports to a supervisor or manager with limited supervision
- Other duties as assigned
- Requires a High school diploma or 4-5 years of experience in the field or in a related area.
- US Citizen and must be able to obtain a Public Trust Clearance.
- Proficiency in MS Excel a plus.
- Proficiency in support of accounting and electronic payment technology concepts is a plus.
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision on issues and tasks required.
- Good oral and written communication skills required.
- Wide degree of creativity in improving existing processes is expected.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing requirements.
ECS is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, age, national origin, citizenship, disability, veteran status or any other classification protected by federal, state, or local law. ECS promotes affirmative action for minorities, women, disabled persons, and veterans.
ECS is a leading mid-sized provider of technology services to the United States Federal Government. We are focused on people, values and purpose. Every day, our 3000+ employees focus on providing their technical talent to support the Federal Agencies and Departments of the US Government to serve, protect and defend the American People.
This job has expired.