WSFS Bank is currently seeking an Investor Relations Manager to develop and implement comprehensive, strategic and proactive communications and Investor Relations annual plans, while working closely with senior management on all investor related disclosures. The incumbent will develop investor confidence and belief in the company's vision and strategy for delivering shareholder value and provide the Executive Management team with accurate feedback related to discussions with the investment community and its reaction to the Company's business strategies, market developments, and external events. The Investor Relations Manager will develop a robust investor relations strategy and framework, as well as create and manage a strong reputation by demonstrating consistent and clear communication between internal and external parties. This role will participate in the quarterly earnings release process including conducting business and financial analysis in collaboration with business leadership, draft earnings releases and earning call scripts, prepare talking points and Q&A that covers financial, business, legal and competitive issues and trends. Additionally, this role manages the production of the Annual Proxy Statement, and documents for road shows, conference call strips, financial press releases and investor presentations.
The Investor Relations Manager will implement an investor targeting program to help the company achieve its optimal shareholder mix and maximize the effectiveness of management time with Investor Relations activities; including roadshows and investor calls and meetings. The incumbent will provide business and financial market intelligence to the senior management team and identify industry trends, shareholder concerns and competitor actions that might impact the company, along with writing and developing external communications including press releases, website regulatory filings, annual reports and other investor collateral such as investor kits, fact sheets and newsletters. Additional responsibilities include establishing and maintaining the process to monitor and measure the effectiveness of the Company's investor relations and communication efforts; ensure compliance with corporate policies and securities regulations in partnership with Legal and Risk Management; and maintain relationships with equity research institutions, corporate governance groups and contacts at institutional investors.
This is a full-time, 40 hours per week, Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 5:00 pm position located at our Bank Center in Wilmington, DE or Bank Place in Philadelphia, PA.
• Bachelor's degree in Business, Finance, or Accounting. MBA or CFA is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years of experience dealing with investors and a strong track record of creating positive relations with the investor community and Equity Research Analysts. Prior banking and/or financial services industry experience preferred.
• Must possess a strong understanding of SEC laws and securities disclosure requirements, as well as filing requirements.
• A deep knowledge and understanding of the capital markets, as well as a thorough understanding of key metrics for companies in the industry is required.
• Must be intimately familiar with financial modeling techniques and valuation methods used by analysts and investors.
• A strong understanding of macroeconomics, capital market trends, competitor activities, industry dynamics and customer trends is required.
• Must be entrepreneurial and possess a client-minded focus.
• Must be able to perform in a high-pressure environment, and able to meet tight deadlines.
• Must possess superb written and verbal communications skills, as well as the ability to draft engaging and impactful messages to inspiring Associates and investors.
• Ability to build consensus with all levels within and outside the organization and be a skilled facilitator of group action.
Physical Requirements: The physical demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
• Incumbent will be required to stand for extended periods of time.
• Incumbent may be required to sit for prolonged periods of time.
• May be required to wear face coverings during business hours.
• Dexterity is mandatory as this job requires frequent use of hands and fingers.
• The incumbent will be required to walk, reach with hands and arms, push items overhead, occasionally climb or balance, stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl.
• The incumbent will also be required to talk, hear, see, read and write.
• This position requires regular lifting and moving of 10-25 lbs.
• Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, depth perception and ability to adjust focus.
Cognitive Requirements: The cognitive demands described below must be met by an Associate to successfully perform the essential functions of the job.
• This position requires adaptability, assessing, analyzing, calculating, dependability, memorizing, good judgment, stress control, prioritization, social skills and speaking.
• This position requires comprehension, organization, reasoning and decision-making, communication and mathematical ability.
• Incumbent must possess the capability to understand, remember, and apply oral and/or written instructions or other information, organize thoughts and ideas into understandable terminology, prioritization of own work schedule, apply common sense in performing job duties and making decisions which have impact on immediate work unit.
• Incumbent must be able to understand and follow basic instructions and guidelines, complete routine paperwork, use existing form letter and/or conduct routine oral communication, communicate with individuals using a telephone, hear and speak effectively on the telephone, express or exchange ideas by means of spoken word, communicate orally with others accurately and quickly, at an audible level that others can hear.
• Incumbent must also have the ability to count accurately and the ability to add, subtract, multiply, divide and record, balance and check results for accuracy.
WSFS Bank is an Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation/ Drug-Free Workplace