Our vision is that every person has the opportunity to learn, work, and thrive in all aspects of life.
To achieve our vision, we are committed to dismantling racism and advancing equity, diversity, and inclusion so we can help people reach their fullest potential through our education, job placement, and career pathway services. We do our work with great gratitude for the community donations, purchases, and partnerships that make our mission possible.
Our E-Commerce Team at our Operation Center in Tacoma, WA is seeking a Full TimeE-Commerce Warehouse Associate
Salary:$16.04 Per Hour
Position Summary: The E-Commerce Warehouse Associate is responsible for the daily handling of New Goods product.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: The E-Commerce Warehouse Associate responsibilities include the following and other duties as assigned:
- Pulling merchandise from donation stream to send to Online for processing.
- Packing and Shipping items sold on ShopGoodwill and Ebay. Items are wrapped and/or boxed as needed for safe transport to our Online department
- Clean, straighten and organize work station.
3102 South Pine Street, Tacoma, Washington 98409RequirementsQualifications/Basic Job Requirements:
We Have You Covered! Benefits Offered:
- 6 months -- 1 year of warehouse/inventory experience preferred
- Positive attitude and a willingness to help get the job done
- Collaborative approach, asking questions for clarification as needed
- Exceptional analytical, judgment, decision-making and communications skills
- Superior coaching, leadership and interpersonal skills, including the ability to build understanding
- M/V/D & Life Insurance for you and your dependents
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Vacation (1-4 Years: 80 hours annually)
- 10 paid Holidays annually
- 8 days prorated sick leave annually
- Access to Childcare Benefits through WeeCare
- Parental leave covered by sick/vacation hours
- All employees receive merchandise discounts
- We strongly believe in promoting from within, and have multiple avenues for career growth
This position has no supervisory responsibilities.Cultural Competency:
Demonstrate cultural competence; specifically, awareness, attitude, knowledge, willingness and skills to work effectively with a culturally and demographically diverse population.Language Skills:
Ability to speak effectively before groups of customers or employees of the organization.Mathematical Skills:
Not required for this position.Computer Skills:
Not required for this position.Other Skills and Abilities:
Comprehensive understanding of all aspects of an E-Commerce Warehouse Associate.Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Not required for this position.Other Qualifications:
Self-motivated; resourceful, creative; high integrity; problem solver; looks to resolve issues; positive can-do approach; and ability to build effective working relationships.Physical Demands:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk and reach with hands and arms. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 20 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision.Work Environment:
The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Employees must be able to perform the essential functions of this position with or without reasonable accommodation.
Goodwill gladly considers requests for accommodation and, if the requested accommodation is reasonable, will make such reasonable accommodations as will enable an otherwise qualified person with a disability to perform the essential functions of this position.At Goodwill
we are committed to creating and sustaining a culture of equity, diversity and inclusion. We embrace our employees' differences, and believe in meeting the members of our workforce and their communities where they are. Since our doors first opened in 1921, we have been changing lives by offering a hand up, not a hand out. We invite you to join us for our next 100 years of service to our neighbors.Our Mission
is to help people reach their fullest potential through individual education, job placement and career pathway services made possible by community donations, purchases and partnerships.At Goodwill, we welcome people with diverse backgrounds, including persons with disabilities or other disadvantages. In fact, a substantial portion of our employees have a disability and/or economic disadvantage and we strongly encourage such persons to apply.This organization participates in E-Verify.
E-Verify is a service that verifies authorization to work in the U.S. through the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) and the U.S. Department of Social Security (SSA). For further information on E-Verify contact DHS at 1-888-464-4218.Pay Rate Minimum
$16.04 Per HourPay Rate Maximum
$16.04 Per Hour
This job has expired.