Great company. Great people. Great opportunities.
Reliable Onsite Services, a division of United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company in the world, is offering an excellent opportunity for a portable sanitation Route Service Driver ready to grow their career with the leading company in the industry. To continue our company's tremendous success and unparalleled growth, we are searching for qualified and ambitious individuals to service portable restrooms and other sanitation equipment in a safe, timely, and courteous manner.
Responsibilities include, safely completing daily service routes in sequence as routed by dispatch personnel. Servicing, cleaning and stocking portable toilets, holding tanks, fresh water systems, hand wash stations and restroom-shower trailers as needed. Responsible for completing daily routes, while maintaining professional customer contact and open lines of communication with Dispatcher. Some weekend work may be required as business conditions dictate. May work independently with little or no supervision.
Additional responsibilities include the following:
* Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
* Safely operate a Route Service truck daily
* Vacuum pump, clean and sanitize portable restroom units on customer site
* Stock/replenish paper towels, toilet paper, hand soap and refill water holding tanks
* Repair portable restroom units onsite as necessary
* Provide onsite moves of equipment, and pick-up/delivery as requested
* Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections on vehicles, maintain truck logs
* Load and unload units
* Fuel vehicles and other equipment as necessary
* Frequent customer interaction, including recommendations for any additional services and supplies needed
* Excellent housekeeping of assigned vehicles and facility
* Maintain professional demeanor and appearance at all times
* Other duties as assigned
* Superior customer service, willing and able to provide this to each customer
* A valid driver's license and safe driving record
* High School Diploma or equivalency
* Diligent attention to safety
* Basic knowledge of the construction industry and safe driving procedures
* One (1) year of truck driving experience preferred (CDL license is preferred, but not required), DOT medical card must be obtained prior to commencing employment
* Industry experience is a plus, but not required. Training is provided on products, services, and driver qualifications and procedures.
* Excellent verbal communication skills
* Positive attitude
* Ability to mount and dismount trucks multiple times daily
* Ability to frequently lift items up to 45 lbs
* Ability to drive day or night
* Work effectively in all weather conditions and customer work environments
* Other requirements as determined by customer protocol and procedure
Driver, Fence Installation
As a Fence Installation Driver at Reliable Onsite Services, a division of United Rentals, you will deliver, install, remove, and repair temporary fencing equipment in a safe, timely, and courteous manner. You will deliver install, remove, and/or repair of temporary fencing equipment while providing exceptional customer service and maintaining an open line of communication with dispatch.
Your strong work ethic, reliability and positive attitude will make you an asset to our branch and entire organization. If you would enjoy the chance to make your mark with the world's largest equipment rental provider, consider a future with United Rentals. You'll be supported by a strong management team that will help you achieve your goals. Excellence in this challenging and rewarding position paves the way for advancement opportunities.
Additional duties include the following:
Follow all safety guidelines and procedures
Some weekend work may be required as business conditions dictate
Safely operate a fencing truck daily, ensure proper load securement
Perform pre-trip and post-trip inspections on vehicles, ensure safe and correct operation
Perform pre-use and post-use inspections on any fence installation tools to ensure their safe and correct operation
Ensure truck is loaded with all necessary equipment/materials, restocking as necessary for future installations
Meet with the customer to review assigned fencing projects prior to installation and follow-up as required throughout installation project
Prepare customer job site for fence installation
Set fence poles, install fence, and pull fence with appropriate tools and to customer specifications
Coordinate the work of the Fence Installation Associate, routinely inspecting work progress
Train Fence Installation Associate on safety protocols and proper fence installation techniques
Repair temporary fencing units at job site as requested by customer
Provide onsite moves, and pick-up/delivery of fencing as requested by customer
May operate forklift for loading and unloading of fencing truck, moving fencing equipment/materials on company property, or at a customer job site
Other duties as assigned, may assist as necessary with other Reliable OnSite Services rental equipment offerings
Superior customer service
Diligent attention to safety
A valid driver's license and safe driving record
Basic knowledge of safe driving procedures
One (1) year of truck driving experience required (CDL license is preferred, but not required), DOT medical card must be obtained prior to commencing employment
Two (2) years fencing and/or construction industry experience is preferred. Training is provided on products, services, and driver qualifications and procedures.
Ability to locate and understand utility markings, and follow requirements for underground utility safety (training provided)
Ability to operate a forklift (training provided)
Excellent verbal communication skills
High School Diploma or equivalency
Ability to mount and dismount trucks multiple times daily
Ability to frequently lift, move, push, pull, twist, and turn items up to 45 pounds, and in excess of 45 pounds with assistance, in the loading and unloading of equipment
Ability to drive day or night
Work effectively in all weather conditions and customer work environments
Other requirements as determined by customer protocol and procedure
Candidates offered employment are subject to the successful completion of a comprehensive MVR and criminal background check and drug screening as part of the pre-employment onboarding process.
At United Rentals, the largest equipment rental company, we believe that it takes great employees to build a great organization - and we're passionate about helping our people grow professionally and embrace teamwork in everything they do. Our culture is based on our corporate values and centers on mutual respect, job satisfaction, diversity and a shared responsibility to build a better future.
What's in it for you?
U.S. Full Time roles: Best in class benefits offering includes medical, dental, vision, flex spending and health savings accounts; 401(k) retirement with company match; life and disability insurance; and paid time off including sick, vacation, holidays, and paid parental leave. Comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
U.S. Part Time roles: Benefits offering includes 401(k) retirement with company match; paid time off including sick, vacation and holidays; and comprehensive training and development and career growth opportunities.
Canada: Best in class benefits package which includes medical, dental & vision, RRSP/DPSP*, paid time off, comprehensive training and development, and career growth opportunities.
*Offered for full time roles, part time eligibility in select provinces
United Rentals, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer of women, minorities, protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted about 2 hours ago
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!