Four (4) Days On & Three (3) Days Off - $13.25/hour in-service pay rate!!
Leave unemployment in the dust and DRIVE into a great, FULL-TIME CAREER
What's In it for YOU:
MV Drivers ARE:
- $13.25 per hour (in-service rate)
- $900 Retention Bonus
- Full Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, 401k, Life Insurance for qualified candidates)
- Company provides personal protection equipment (PPE) as the safety and well-being of our employees and the passengers we serve remains our #1 priority!
- Committed to helping others with a smile and positive attitude each and every day
- Dedicated and punctual individuals with a strong work ethic
- Responsible for passenger, community, and personal safety
- Provide friendly, safe and reliable transportation in a drug free work environment
Interviews by appointment ONLY due to COVID-19 safety precautions:Please call 561-370-7072
- NO CDL required
- Must be at least 21 years of age
- Must have a current and valid Driver's License with minimum of three (3) years good driving record/history
- Strong commitment to providing excellent customer service
- Ability to communicate in English; written and verbal
- Four (4) days on with three (3) days off
- No resume necessary
During the course of employment, employees may receive and have access to confidential information. All employees are expected to respect and maintain the confidentiality of non-public customer and business records and any other information that MV classifies as confidential.
MV Transportation is committed to as policy of Equal Employment Opportunity and will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, sex, physical or mental disability, veteran or military status, genetic information or any other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state or local laws, regulations or ordinances. The information collected by this application is solely to determine suitability for employment, verify identity and maintain employment statistics on applicants.
Where permissible under applicable state and local law, applicants may be subject to a pre-employment drug test and background check after receiving a conditional offer of employment.