The CCB divisional Human Resource Business Partner will primarily process divisional payrolls and recruiting. This position will be responsible for having overall knowledge of each payroll and will provide excellent communication and customer service to human resource leaders and employees. The HRBP will partner with divisional human resources and managers to recruit talent for multiple companies across multiple states. The HRBP will formulate partnerships throughout across the division to deliver value-add service to the group. The HRBP maintains an understanding of the business, the culture, its plans and its competition and suggest improvements to attract and retain employees to the locations.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Job Requirements Critical Competencies
- Payroll Administration:
- Perform payroll processing timely and accurately, utilizing diverse procedures and program requirements for ensuring compliance with each company.
- Prepares and maintains accurate records and reports of payroll transactions.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local payroll, and wage and hour laws and best practices.
- Work closely with the Altra corporate payroll team to ensure accuracy of payrolls.
- Answer employee and/or manager questions.
- Talent recruitment
- Assist division human resource leaders with job postings using the Altra recruitment software.
- Post jobs to appropriate outreach locations including colleges, state job boards, etc as needed.
- Source and recruit candidates by using databases, social media, etc.
- Screen candidates resumes and job applications.
- Conduct initial phone interviews using various recruiting and selection tool/methods to filter candidates.
- Assess applicants' relevant knowledge skills and abilities.
- Recommend candidates for further screening to local HR managers.
- Participate in further interviewing as requested.
- Partner with the business and talent management groups on key talent initiatives which include workforce planning and succession planning.
- Establish standardized work processes in each area throughout the division. Work with leadership at each site for implementation.
- Provide timely information and education for all levels of the division.
- Any additional assignments as required.
Education and Experience Requirements
- Knowledge of payroll systems
- Proven work experience as a payroll specialist or relevant role
- Excellent organizational skills, with an ability to prioritize important projects
- Attention to detail
- Strong communication skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Must maintain confidentiality
Physical Demand and Work Environment:
- Bachelor's degree in business administration, human resources, or related field preferred
- Previous payroll processing experience
- Proven work experience as a recruiter
- Familiarity with HR database systems, time keeping systems, and applicant tracking systems.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Physical demands-prolonged periods of sitting at a desk and working on a computer.
EEO Statement: The company in which you have expressed employment interest is a subsidiary or affiliate of Altra Industrial Motion Corp. The subsidiary or affiliate is referred to as an ""Altra Company."" Altra Industrial Motion Corp. and all Altra Companies are equal opportunity employers that evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, sex, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or other characteristics protected by law. The ""EEO is the Law"" poster is available at: http://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/pdf/eeopost.pdf. If you have a disability and need assistance accessing or using this website to apply for a position, you can request assistance by sending an email to email@example.com.
This job has expired.