Are you interested in a career that protects the environment and the air we breathe? Are you looking to be a part of a team that is willing to invest in you from day one? If the answer is, "Yes!" then we have an exciting career opportunity for you based in our Antioch, CA office.
Who are we? We are Montrose, a leading environmental services company with 2,000 employees across 70 locations worldwide, focused on supporting clients as they deal with the environmental challenges of today, and prepare for what's coming tomorrow.
WHAT WE CAN OFFER YOU
Our Mission is: To help protect the air we breathe, the water we drink, and the soil that feeds us, and is supported by our Principles: We Value Our People, We Value Our Community, We Value Our Clients, We Value Our Shareholders. We care for the well-being of our people and offer:
A DAY IN THE LIFE
- Competitive compensation packages
- Industry leading benefits packages including company paid life and disability insurance
- Paid parental leave benefits
- Progressive vacation policies and company holidays including floating holidays to meet the diverse needs of our people.
- 401(k) plan offered
- A financial assistance program to help support peers in need
- An educational reimbursement program
- Access to best rates in the industry to bring your student loan debt down to size
The District Manager position supervises all operational and safety aspects of the office specific stack programs. Train, mentor, manage and develop Project Managers, as needed, to support the growth plans of the Company. This individual will work closely with clients, environmental agencies, regulatory agencies, and senior management of the organization and will also be responsible for the following functions as directed:
- Organize and maintain all records and documents as required.
- Effectively communicate with customers on testing procedures, results and problems.
- Provide Field Project Managers and Client Project Managers with the tools and training necessary for passing the QSTI exams.
- Review or author letters, notifications, proposals, source test protocols and reports.
- Assist in creating operational SOPs.
- Ability to analyze and interpret source testing data and permits.
- Utilize company resources, such as software and CRM, to help make Field Project Managers, Client Project Managers more efficient and skilled.
- Manage or assist in the management of air permits and regulations interpretation, client contact management, test planning, lab report analysis and technical data consulting.
- Ensure overall client satisfaction by helping clients improve operational efficiencies, enhance their environmental image, and avoid penalties.
- Will be responsible for revenue targets/goals for assigned office.
- Monitor office budget vs expense to include supply inventory levels.
- Will perform quality assurance checks on all deliverables.
- Will assure all client contracts and purchase order numbers are obtained.
- Will promote a positive work/team environment at assigned office.
- Will be involved in all hiring decision, development and termination of employees from assigned office.
- Will conduct annual reviews of all employees from assigned office to include development and progress of each employee.
- Will be responsible for approving all expense reports and time records for direct reports.
- Ensure the safety of all workers by following all safety methods, procedures at all times. This is to include safety procedures at any client site.
- Ensure document delivery deadlines are met.
- Support Field Project Managers/Client Project Managers with document writing tasks when necessary.
- Assist in creating operational SOPs.
- Ensure customer satisfaction by monitoring and communicating with clients, making performance changes when necessary, and by sharing results with the management team.
- Manage or assist in the management of scheduling and logistics when necessary.
- Assist other departments as needed.
- Associate's degree or higher with an emphasis in science and math preferred.
- Experience performing and managing source test programs.
- Experience managing a technical or environmental team.
- Good understanding of accounting data, i.e. profit and loss reports, balance sheets, etc.
- Ability to work independently.
- Multi-task oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to adapt to rapidly changing work environment.
- Possess excellent communication skills and have managerial experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and time management skills.
Vaccination against COVID-19 is strongly preferred. All employees will be subject to policies and procedures of the Company that may be dependent on vaccination status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of employees so classified. If you are an individual with a disability and require a reasonable accommodation to complete any part of the application process, or are limited in the ability or unable to access or use this online application process and need an alternative method for applying, you may contact 949-988-3500 or firstname.lastname@example.org for assistanceMAKE THE MOVE
From comprehensive air measurement and laboratory services to regulatory compliance, emergency response, permitting, engineering, and remediation, Montrose delivers innovative and practical design, engineering and operational solutions that keep its clients on top of their immediate needs - and well ahead of the strategic curve. We are a fast-paced and dynamic team. At Montrose,you will get tons of guidance and plenty of support from talented, super-smart colleagues to help you succeed in a new career.
Want to know more about us? Visit montrose-env.com and have fun!
Montrose is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Montrose is committed to recruiting and hiring qualified candidates without regard to race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, disability, or veteran status. Montrose is committed to providing access and reasonable accommodation in its employment for individuals with disabilities.
This job has expired.