1790 Kirby Parkway, Memphis, Tennessee 38138
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud, dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
Responsible for the implementation and operations of audit procedures throughout theorganization. Insures system accuracy and consistency.
1. Directs audit staff in the planning, organizing, directing, and monitoring of Internal Auditoperations, including assisting in hiring, training, and evaluating staff; and taking correctiveactions to address performance problems.
2. Directs the identification and evaluation of the organization's risk areas and oversees thedevelopment of the annual Audit Plan.
3. Directs the overall performance of audit procedures, including identifying and definingissues, developing criteria, reviewing and analyzing evidence, and documenting clientprocesses and procedures.
4. Directs the audit staff in conducting interviews, reviewing documents, developing andadministering surveys, composing summary memos, and preparing working papers.
5. Directs the audit staff in the identification, development, and documentation of auditissues and recommendations.
6. Communicates the results of audit and consulting projects via written reports and oralpresentations to management.
7. Develops and maintains productive client, staff, and management relationships throughindividual contacts and group meetings.
Education and Experience Requirements
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university required.
- Certification as a CIA or CPA required.
- 10+ years of full-time experience in auditing, business analysis, or program evaluations,including 4 years supervisory or project management experience.
- A graduate degree in business administration, public administration, or related field orsecond certification (CIA, CPA, or CISA) may substitute for one year of requiredexperience.
- Experience in industry auditing or accounting, and in supervising and conducting audits
- CISA or CFE certifications preferred.
- Travels 10% of the time.
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
- Extensive knowledge of and skill in applying internal auditing and accounting principles and practices, and management principles and preferred business practices.
- Considerable knowledge of the Standards for the Professional Practice of Internal Auditing and the Code of Ethics developed by the Institute of Internal Auditors.
- Knowledge of management information systems terminology, concepts, and practices.
- Considerable knowledge of industry program policies, procedures, regulations, and laws.
- Considerable skill in conducting quality control reviews of audit work products.
- Skill in collecting and analyzing complex data, evaluating information and systems, and drawing logical conclusions.
- Extensive skill in planning and project management, and in maintaining composure under pressure while meeting multiple deadlines.
- Considerable skill in negotiating issues and resolving problems.
- Skill in using a computer with word processing, spreadsheet, and other business software to prepare reports, memos, summaries, and analyses.
- Considerable skill in effective verbal and written communications, including active listening skills and skill in presenting findings and recommendations.
- Ability to establish and maintain harmonious working relationships with co-workers, staff, and external contacts, and to work effectively in a professional team environment.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.Regularly required to:
Occasionally required to:
- Sit, stand, and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job.Noise level
*Low to moderateAdverse Conditions
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer - Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an application accommodation,Click Here.
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect as part of the application process, Click Here.
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
By providing my cell phone number, I agree that TruGreen may call or text/SMS message me on that number using an automated telephone dialing system or prerecorded or artificial voice to discuss possible employment opportunities, my account, including current and possible future services, customer service and billing. I understand that providing my cell phone number is not required to inquire about or apply for employment or purchase services, and that I may revoke this permission at any time.
This job has expired.