The Director of HRIS (UKG/Kronos) is responsible for overseeing UKG/Kronos strategy and operations for Mass General Brigham. The incumbent will be responsible for leading the work necessary to align the use of specific UKG/Kronos technologies with operations across all MGB's entities.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Supports the organization's strategic objectives and improves business operations by leveraging HR systems, data and reports. Leads a team of UKG/Kronos HRIS professionals and collaborates with functional teams throughout HR as well as colleagues in Payroll/Finance and MGB Digital (IS) to:
• Develop and Design Solutions
o Oversee the evaluation, design, configuration, implementation and testing of solutions that enhance operations.
o Refine the UKG/Kronos HRIS operating model to ensure support of the organization is effective and efficient, and that team members are set up for success.
o Establish policies governing security and accuracy of employee records and data in collaboration with other key stakeholders.
• Lead Team & Partner with Other Groups/Departments
o Lead the UKG/Kronos HRIS team to ensure that normal operations are running smoothly including: production support, implementations; upgrades and fixes, new development involving systems enhancements, documenting current business processes and systems requirements, designing future business processes and systems requirements; configuration, unit, systems and parallel testing; and creating and maintaining all related documentation.
o Promote a culture of accountability and transparency by working with the UKG/Kronos HRIS team to establish project management and communication protocols, with the goal of improving outcomes and ensuring internal customers are kept informed of progress.
o Develop and maintain strong working relationships and partner collaboratively with Payroll, Information Systems, HR Operations, Data & Analytics, People Analytics, Finance, and other groups/departments.
• Promote Adoption of UKG/Kronos Solutions
o Guide the UKG/Kronos HRIS team to develop and maintain solutions that provide intuitive user experiences.
o Communicate effectively with all stakeholder groups to create a shared understanding of the HRIS vision, strategy, priorities, and current status of operations and work in progress.
o Actively work with support teams in Payroll, MGB Digital and HR to ensure an effective support model for the UKG/Kronos systems.
• Use/s the Mass General Brigham values to govern decisions, actions and behaviors. These values guide how we get our work done: Patients, Affordability, Accountability & Service Commitment, Decisiveness, Innovation & Thoughtful Risk; and how we treat each other: Diversity & Inclusion, Integrity & Respect, Learning, Continuous Improvement & Personal Growth, Teamwork & Collaboration.
• Bachelor's degree or additional relevant experience.
• A minimum of 7 years experience in HRIS/Payroll technology field.
• A minimum of 5 years experience in a managerial role.
• Prior experience overseeing teams supporting the similar current technology as noted above.
• Prior experience with large-scale UKG/Kronos implementations and upgrades required.
• Strong management and organizational skills with demonstrated experience measuring progress against goals and achieving stated outcomes.
• Strong interpersonal skills to effectively lead and communicate with cross functional teams.
• Ability to successfully negotiate and collaborate with others of different skill sets, backgrounds and levels within and external to the organization.
• Focused on continuous process improvement, while appreciating the implications of change on end users, as well internal teams.
• Ability to be agile and comfortable managing through shifting priorities and competing needs.
• Requires minimal direction from leadership and possesses the ability to learn quickly.
• Role model for defined HR behavioral and technical competencies.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Strong problem solving and negotiation skills.
• Strong focus on ensuring a positive customer experience, and ensuring effective problem resolution when issues arise.
• Ability to structure project management for multiple, complex projects.
• Strong analytic and computer aptitude and skills inclusive of knowledge of relational databases.
• Highly motivated, creative, independent and capable of performing in a complex environment.
Posted about 2 hours ago
Posted 17 minutes ago
Posted 17 minutes ago