Responsible for oversight and management of staff and panel legal operations for the Litigation Department, including all vendors, coordination with other business partners, interface with IT/CTS and overall management of the AmTrust Legal Bill Review and Legal Audit team. Reports directly to the SVP, Litigation. Maintains a solid understanding of AmTrust's mission, vision, and values. Upholds the standards of the AmTrust organization.
- Oversees and manages all Legal Bill Review functions including:
- team personnel and processes.
- relationship with our Legal Billing Vendor, Bottomline including all reporting, analysis, performance reviews, pricing and contracts.
- Oversees and manages all Legal Audit functions including:
- team personnel and processes.
- relationship with any Legal Audit Vendor, including all reporting, analysis, performance reviews, pricing and contracts.
- Independently develops, implements and maintains processes to support Panel Management team and Staff Counsel Management team.
- Oversees production of monthly reports for Managing Attorneys and Executive leadership.
- Oversees and manages all Litigation Department vendors including ELCMP, dictation services, subscription research platforms, Bottomline, etc.
- Oversees and manages all Litigation Department real estate needs including liaison with corporate real estate department.
- Oversees and maintains the Staff Legal annual budget, including securing sufficient licensing and access to all vendor tools and obtaining timely renewals to minimize business interruption.
- Monitors Staff Legal office related expenses including office supplies, treatise/hornbook purchases, CLE compliance, attorney licensure.
- Performs other functionally related duties as assigned.
- Bachelors Degree from an accredited college or university
- Legal/Insurance operations experience
- Management experience
- Proficiency in Excel and other reporting tools
- Operational experience designing and implementing new workflows and process improvements
- Vendor management/liaison experience
- Maintenance of record-keeping for routine production to Executive leadership
- Willingness to travel as necessitated by job duties
This job description is designed to provide a general overview of the job and does not entail a comprehensive listing of all activities, duties, or responsibilities that will be required in this position. AmTrust has the right to revise this job description at any time.
What We Offer
AmTrust Financial Services offers a competitive compensation package and excellent career advancement opportunities. Our benefits include: Medical & Dental Plans, Life Insurance, including eligible spouses & children, Health Care Flexible Spending, Dependent Care, 401k Savings Plans, Paid Time Off.
AmTrust strives to create a diverse and inclusive culture where thoughts and ideas of all employees are appreciated and respected. This concept encompasses but is not limited to human differences with regard to race, ethnicity, gender, sexual orientation, culture, religion or disabilities.
AmTrust values excellence and recognizes that by embracing the diverse backgrounds, skills, and perspectives of its workforce, it will sustain a competitive advantage and remain an employer of choice. Diversity is a business imperative, enabling us to attract, retain and develop the best talent available. We see diversity as more than just policies and practices. It is an integral part of who we are as a company, how we operate and how we see our future.
This job has expired.