Insmed is a global biopharmaceutical company on a mission to transform the lives of patients living with serious and rare diseases. Our most valuable resource is our employees, and everything we do is motivated by a patients-first mentality. We are dedicated to growing our team with talented individuals from around the world who are willing to challenge the status quo, solve problems, and work collaboratively with a sense of urgency and compassion.
Guided by our core values of collaboration, accountability, passion, respect, and integrity, we aim to foster an inclusive, diverse, and flexible work environment, where our employees are recognized for leaning in and rolling up their sleeves. If you share our vision and want to work with the most dedicated people in the biopharma industry, come to Insmed to accelerate your career.
Named Science's Top Employer in 2021 and 2022
Insmed is dedicated to creating a collaborative environment where our team can thrive. Every day, our employees turn their passion for science and research into innovative solutions for patients. That's why we were named the No. 1 company to work for in the biopharma industry in Science's Top Employers Survey for two years in a row.
A Certified Great Place to Work
We believe our company is truly special, and our employees agree. In July 2022, we became Great Place to Work-certified in the U.S. for the second year in a row. In 2022, we were also listed as the No. 2 company on the Best Workplaces in Biopharma TM List, Small and Medium, and one of the Best Workplaces in New York TM , which recognizes companies headquartered in NY, NJ, and CT.
The Director, IT HCM Applications, is responsible for end-to-end solution design, implementation and management of Insmed's Human Resource / Capital Management applications portfolio. We are looking for a driven, results-oriented leader to lead teams that will be building Insmed's next generation of systems used to automate and optimize our human resource business processes and applications. Our ideal candidate thrives in a fast-paced environment and enjoys working for a global organization of highly complex business scenarios. The successful candidate will be a passionate builder of talent and teams.
- This is a supervisory position currently managing an outsourced application managed services provider and will manage future employee(s)
- This role oversees vendors and/or partners and provides governance over delivered services
- This position requires approximately 2 or 3 days per week onsite in our Bridgewater, NJ HQ
Additional representative responsibilities will include, but not necessarily be limited to, the following:
- Provide functional and technical expertise for Insmed's Human Resource Applications, consisting of Workday, ADP, iCIMS and outsourced Benefits applications
- Provide system support to the business ensuring accurate and efficient processing across Insmed's human resource applications, business processes and reporting
- Responsible for technology systems, including configuration, report development, integration design / build and providing technical solutions to help master data management
- Lead collaborative, cross functional teams to deliver high value technology solutions including overall process management, system architecture, and integrations with 3 rd party systems
- Lead role in managing new requirements, solution architecture and process improvements into the system and business process, including the evaluation and introduction of new technology
- Continually improve our use of Insmed's applications including automation, identifying areas for improvement, and enabling the human resource organization for significant growth
- Partner with stakeholders throughout the Software Development Lifecycle including communication and change management and ensure the highest level of adoption and benefits realization
- Coordinate with stakeholders to evaluate and make changes to systems to maintain compliance with corporate standards while balancing global vs local needs
- Lead the planning and implementation of system changes as a result of organizational structure changes to support business growth
- Partner with stakeholders to drive business process improvement initiatives
- Ensure reliable technology and process methods are in place to provide accurate results and consistent system performance
- Drive continuous improvement, best practices and improve operating procedures for the organization
- Lead onshore/offshore team for requirements, design, configuration and testing for multiple IT initiatives
- Vendor, platform, and relationship ownership
- Provides goverance over quality of delievered service
- Bachelor's Degree or higher in technology-related field or relevant experience implementing and supporting Global Human Resources Applications
- Project Management Professional (PMP) Certification a plus
- Workday Certification preferred
- 1 0+ years working with Workday or Oracle HCM Cloud Applications required.
- 10+ years in a Global IT Leadership position supporting a user base greater than 2,500 employees.
- 8-10 years leveraging technology to improve business processes and drive efficiencies.
- 8-10 years of experience managing teams and strategic programs, including offshore delivery models
- Excellent Project Management experience managing multiple initiatives
- Excellent leadership, critical thinking, systems and business background
- Excellent communications skills are critical and required for this strategic and complex role
- Demonstrated ability to deliver on project requirements and lead operations support, by working with various technology support organizations
- Experience in building strong working relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Experience with GDPR and California data protection regulations required
- Experience with adherence with strict data compliance policies when deploying and supporting applications
- Highly organized, results-driven, with exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to understand and represent the needs of the end user in a software development environment.
- Experienced in implementing and sustaining multiple SaaS applications in a global environment.
- Strong consulting and advisory skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communications.
- Strong vendor management experience.
- Excellent command of the Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) processes both waterfall and agile.
- Solid understanding of data structures, business controls and end-to-end process, including reporting.
- Experience developing test strategies and executing test plans is required.
- Ability to work with cross functional technical teams including operating systems, network, security, middleware and compliance
- Samples of design documents as well as operational documentation may be requested
Domestic and/or International travel anticipated of about 10%. Salary Range
Insmed takes into consideration a combination of candidate's education, training, and experience as well as the position's scope and complexity, the discretion and latitude required in the role, and external market and internal value when determining a salary level for potential new employees.
The base salary range for this job is from $165,000.00 to $231,667.00 Compensation & Benefits
We're committed to investing in every team member's total well-being, now and in the future. We offer a competitive total-rewards package to all employees around the world, including:
ADDITIONAL U.S. BENEFITS:
- Flexible approach to where and how we work
- Competitive compensation package including bonus.
- Stock options and RSU awards
- Employee stock purchase plan
- 401(k) plan with company match
- Professional Judgment Vacation Policy
- 11 paid holidays per year and Winter Break (typically between Christmas and New Year's Day).
- Medical, dental, and vision plans
- Company-provided short- and long-term disability plans
- Company-provided life insurance
- Unique offerings of pet, legal, and supplemental life insurance
- Flexible spending accounts for medical and dependent care
- Accident and Hospital Indemnity plans
- Supplemental AD&D
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Mental Health on-line digital resource
- On-site, no-cost fitness center at our U.S. headquarters
- Paid time off to volunteer
Insmed Incorporated is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Unsolicited resumes from agencies should not be forwarded to Insmed. Insmed will not be responsible for any fees arising from the use of resumes through this source. Insmed will only pay a fee to agencies if a formal agreement between Insmed and the agency has been established. The Human Resources department is responsible for all recruitment activities; please contact us directly to be considered for a formal agreement.
Please note that we review every submission, and we will keep all submissions on file for six months.
This job has expired.