Accelerate Your Career
Drive global technology
With more than $2 billion in revenues, CDK Global is a leading global provider of integrated information technology and digital marketing solutions to the automotive retail and adjacent industries. Focused on enabling end-to-end automotive commerce, CDK provides solutions to dealers in more than 100 countries around the world, serving approximately 28,000 retail locations and most automotive manufacturers. CDK Global solutions automate and integrate critical processes from pre-sale targeted advertising to the sale, financing, insurance, parts supply, repair and maintenance of vehicles, with an increasing focus on utilizing data analytics and predictive intelligence.
We're large enough to make a difference but small enough for your voice to be heard. This means that we are an organization where every person matters. You can make an impact on the success of our business and that of our customers regardless of what career you decide to pursue.
From data scientists to sales and client service experts, we're hiring to support your growth and ours - Green light your career.
Reporting to VP, Human Resources, the HRBP Director will provide HR guidance, direction and influence in the achievement of business goals and objectives.
The position will build and maintain effective working relationships with the business and HR CoEs in order to drive organizational change and achieve sustained team effectiveness and business success.He/she will partner with leaders to create an effective and integrated strategy for advancing the business. Through partnership, he/she will gains deep knowledge of the business, people and organizational needs and is able to diagnose issues and recommend solutions to complex challenges.
Key responsibilities include:
- Business partner/trusted advisor to assigned client leaders. Works closely with senior leadership to define and execute global business strategies that enable alignment and growth for the business
- Drives talent strategy connected to the business strategy and growth. Translates current and future business needs into an overall integrated strategic workforce plan
- Brings an objective perspective in managing business problems. Provides insight regarding people, organizational dynamics and the business and translates this insight into sustainable solutions
- Recognizes and effectively balances the client group's interests with the needs of the company
- Understands external customer trends and issues in the industry that could potentially impact business
- Develops and implements HR plans for assigned BUs in conjunction with the appropriate Human Resources management and/or line leaders. Ensures plans are effectively implemented and makes revisions/modifications as appropriate. Provides feedback to other Human Resources peers on business needs and industry competitive trends. Ensures that the organizational development actions are identified and implemented
- Effectively works with business to identify opportunities to maximize business performance.
- Identify needs, analyze data, develop recommendations, and implement plans and projects that maximize employee performance
- Provides succession planning to management, and assures the effectiveness of career path and talent retention programs to achieve business strategies
- Contributes to the business strategies and drives human resources practices and processes that will help to achieve business objectives. Coaches BU leaders and key business leaders on leading and managing their organizations effectively. Diagnoses organizational effectiveness issues, including organization design, and implements solutions
- Diagnoses issues, and recommends solutions to highly complex business, people and organizational issues across multiple groups within the company
- Partners with Leaders and other enabling organizations to develop and execute on a strategic Workforce plan
Qualifications & Job Requirements
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required
- 10+ years professional experience within a strategic, senior human resources capacity, preferably with a global organization
- Prefer experience within the financial/technology/software industries - in a matrix, global environment
- Customer focused and successful leader with a high level of credibility and collaboration
- Strong understanding of change management and process excellence principles; application of these principles to solve complex business problems
- Analytically driven; fluent with data-driven analysis and performance metrics including data visualization[s]
- Broad business and financial understanding and the ability to apply to human capital implications
- Excellent talent and social branding skills - leader and participant of social talent branding activities
- Ability to think strategically, synthesize business data and develop innovative and holistic HR solutions that are forward thinking and growth oriented
- Excellent skills in championing organizational and cultural and change management initiatives
- Resilience to work within a complex organization and find creative solutions
- Proven collaboration skills with the ability to gain consensus through personal influence
- Demonstrated ability to invite diverse perspectives, promote an inclusive work environment and support workforce diversity
- A graduate degree is preferred; professional certification[s] are a plus
CDK Global knows you have passions outside of work. You have family, friends, sporting events, and lots of things going on. That's why we offer a comprehensive benefits package to not only take care of you but your family as well. All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment including 401K matching, paid time off to re-energize, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement to name a few.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.