Looking for a way to make an impact and help people?
Join PacificSource and help our members access quality, affordable care!
PacificSource is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or age.
Diversity and Inclusion: PacificSource values the diversity of the people we hire and serve. We are committed to creating a diverse environment and fostering a workplace in which individual differences are appreciated, respected and responded to in ways that fully develop and utilize each person's talents and strengths.
The Director of Enterprise Strategy Management will lead, develop, and implement structures, programs, and activities to execute on PacificSource's enterprise strategy. Initially, this position will work with senior executive leadership to develop and direct the company's overarching approach to executing on the strategic plan, strategic initiatives, and management priorities. The Director will determine goals to achieve various strategies and translate those goals into clear strategic work plans, daily structures, operational objectives, and systems that position the company and individuals to succeed. This leader should cultivate and maintain relationships with internal executives in all PacificSource markets and lines of business and collaborate closely with all leaders to execute PacificSource's strategy. While this role will not lead efforts to develop strategy, it should work closely with leaders to ensure that PacificSource's strategies and activities are aligned for maximum impact and success. Ultimately, the Director will accelerate PacificSource's efforts to transform ideas into actions.
- Build and maintain relationships with PacificSource's leadership team and matrixed teams.
- Lead, develop, implement, and monitor PacificSource's efforts to execute on enterprise strategy.
- Ensure that PacificSource's enterprise strategy management work serves the company's goals in all lines of business and markets.
- Provide consultative advice and guidance as part of multi-disciplinary teams transitioning from strategy development to strategy execution.
- Develop goals, strategic work plans, operating structures, objectives, and systems to execute on enterprise strategy.
- Empower leaders with tools and support the development of their knowledge and skills to implement PacificSource's strategy.
- Support leaders in developing and managing schedules, timelines, activities, and milestones.
- Lead internal presentations, work groups, and strategy sessions.
- Serve as the key ambassador within the organization to help leaders embrace changes in strategic direction and execute accordingly.
- Maintain awareness and commitment to strategic efforts and lead ongoing communication and alignment of stakeholders throughout the execution process.
- Monitor, identify, troubleshoot, and escalate risks in execution, as appropriate.
- Communicate effectively in written and verbal form.
- Conduct pre- and post-execution evaluations and make recommendations for improvement.
- Communicate with PacificSource leadership to bring forward issues of concern, improvement opportunities, and lessons learned.
- Participate as a key team member in company meetings and within the overarching Lines of Business Department where the Enterprise Strategy Department is housed.
SUCCESS PROFILEWork Experience:
- Lead and participate in internal presentations.
- Meet Department and company performance and attendance expectations.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
A minimum of 5 years of leadership experience in strategy management and execution with a strong emphasis on health care. Demonstrated track record of success in executing on strategic plans and initiatives with positive results. Experience leading large multi-stakeholder initiatives in a regulated environment is required. Experience in managing complex projects is required. Self starter, motivated, and self directed.Education, Certificates, Licenses:
A bachelor's degree is required. A master's degree is strongly preferred.Knowledge:
Excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills. This position requires a strong and versatile communicator, able to work with diverse internal stakeholders. Demonstrated successful strategy execution skills, including developing goals, work plans, objectives, monitoring strategies, and systems. Demonstrated skills with the following software: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint Excel, Visio, and Microsoft Project. Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, as well as coaching skills. Must be flexible, organized, and able to balance a range of stakeholders and competing priorities. Must have the knowledge and ability to tailor activities to meet the specific needs of a given strategic priority. Excellent observation skills with the proven ability to think critically and analyze complex systems. Adept at evaluating challenges and opportunities accurately and displaying sound judgment, including measuring risks and escalating timely and as needed.Competencies
Building Organizational Talent
Coaching and Developing Others
Operational Decision Making
Passion for ResultsEnvironment:
Work inside in a general office setting with ergonomically configured equipment. Travel is required approximately 5% of the time, within PacificSource's geographic footprint.Skills:
Accountable leadership, Business & financial acumen, Empowerment, Influential Communications, Situational Leadership, Strategic PlanningOur Values
We live and breathe our values. In fact, our culture is driven by these seven core values which guide us in how we do business:
- We are committed to doing the right thing.
- We are one team working toward a common goal.
- We are each responsible for customer service.
- We practice open communication at all levels of the company to foster individual, team and company growth.
- We actively participate in efforts to improve our many communities-internally and externally.
- We actively work to advance social justice, equity, diversity and inclusion in our workplace, the healthcare system and community.
- We encourage creativity, innovation, and the pursuit of excellence.
Stoop and bend. Sit and/or stand for extended periods of time while performing core job functions. Repetitive motions to include typing, sorting and filing. Light lifting and carrying of files and business materials. Ability to read and comprehend both written and spoken English. Communicate clearly and effectively.Disclaimer:
This job description indicates the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this position and is subject to change. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive list of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this position. Employment remains AT-WILL at all times.
This job has expired.