KS Energy Services, LLC is looking for a motivated and hard-working Directional Drill Locator. This versatile field worker will attentively use a locator box to properly guide the directional drill.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Duties listed below may vary in terms of importance and other duties may be added or eliminated as this position develops.
- Locate for Horizontal Directional Drill for installation of underground utilities.
- Perform all duties according to prescribed safety procedures and uses appropriate safety equipment.
- Help the operator of construction equipment to facilitate alignment, movement, and adjustment of machinery.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed are representative of the knowledge, skill, and /or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Valid CDL and ability to drive manual.
- Valid Tanker Endorsement.
- At least 1 year experience directional drilling.
The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an employee encounters while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Work performed in the field at various job sites in all weather conditions.
- This is a union position with equivalent union wages and benefits.
Every day, we install the pipes and cables that power our lives--from lighting offices to heating homes. While this paints a pretty picture, our work is just pretty tough. We dig. We cut. We build.
Every time we climb into a protected hole, we're taking a risk. The smallest mistake may cause an accident. This work demands safety, perfection, and efficiency. It's Mission: Impossible. At KS, we live for it. We build energy infrastructure that you depend on. In this industry, everyone is good. WE ARE BETTER!KS Energy Services is a family centered company, we value hard work, integrity and diversity. Working for KS Energy Services offers the opportunity for a rewarding career in the construction industry.
This job has expired.