Digital Marketplace Specialist- Outside Sales, Auto *If you are an Outside Sales Representative with experience building relationships with whole car and/or retail auto dealerships and/or a proven sales leader with a passion for cars, please apply today!*
*Top Reasons to Work with Us* *We are a National Auto Auction Association (NAAA) affiliated company in business for over 20 years undergoing organic growth and acquisitions over the past few years and are looking for our future leaders. We are lead by industry experts and are actively acquiring companies throughout the SW US.*
What You Will Be Doing - Develop and execute a strategic plan to grow and manage business in your territory.
- Ability to accurately forecast growth on a quarterly basis.
- Manage relationships in person, over the phone, text, email, you name it, whatever it takes to get the job done.
- Ensure excellent customer satisfaction by responding quickly and accurately to problems, concerns or needs.
- Proactively communicate escalated customer concerns to all relevant parties.
- Utilize marketplace software tools to maximize efficiency.
- Be a student of the industry, understand the competitive landscape and how to sell against it.
- Leverage our market knowledge to educate customers on the broader market with the intent to become a trusted resource.
- Adapt to changes in a book of business, customer contacts, and internal structure/role changes.
- Achieve agreed to monthly goals for listings and sales.
- Day to day leadership for a team of Market Development Specialists accountable for their schedule and performance.
What You Need for this Position - A minimum of 5 years of dealership management experience or equivalent amount of experience selling into dealerships (auction knowledge is strongly preferred).
- Ability to be on the road every day, traveling to both existing and prospective dealer partners.
- Understanding of current retail/wholesale marketplace dynamics.
- Ability to individualize offering to every dealer.
- Excellent relationship building skills both in-person and over the phone.
- You must be self-motivated.
- You must have a high level of organizational skills.
- You must be ready for rapidly changing priorities and business needs.
What's In It for You *- Above market compensation structure
- Double the sales avenues relative to direct competitors
- Full Benefits paid for by employer
- Company Vehicle
- Career advancement opportunity
- "Startup" style growth/expansion with established pedigree*
*- And More!*
So, if you are an Outside Sales Representative with experience offering products to auto dealerships, please apply today! You can also e-mail your resume directly to Luke.Holm@CyberCoders.com
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
*CyberCoders, Inc is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer*
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
*Your Right to Work* - In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
Subscribe to job alerts and add your resume to our resume database for employers!