Cumulus Dallas is looking to add a creative Digital Content Producer to join our team. If you love to create and manage a full range of content including video, photography, display graphics, motion graphics, print, and digital out of home this is the job for you! This position will be reporting to the Digital Platforms Manager and offer support in the growth of our digital audiences as well as function as a digital media expert in the planning and execution of digital content.
The Digital Content Producer will be embedded within our Dallas Interactive department and work directly with Programming, Promotions & Sales staff to create, edit, publish, optimize, and distribute various forms of digital content with the goal of growing audience and market share. We are looking for a creative, skilled, and organized digital content producer to create social media and other digital content (video, graphic design, motion graphics) for 6 distinct DFW radio station brands. Our digital content producer will get to know our brands, their audience, and on-air personalities; and help connect all-of-the-above through fun and engaging content.
Who We Are:
Cumulus Media Dallas currently features 6 stations in the Dallas/Ft. Worth metro area: KTCK 96.7/1310 The Ticket, KPLX 99.5 The Wolf, KSCS 96.3 New Country, WBAP 820 News/Talk, KLIF-AM 570 News/Talk, & KLIF-FM Hot 93.3. At Cumulus Dallas we strive to hire passionate, driven, resourceful, problem solvers who can drive the evolving, diverse culture of the Power of Radio to success.
- Possess a balance of creativity with good analytical skills
- Digital campaign tracking and reporting
- Manage, report, and optimize digital campaigns through Google Ad Manager and similar platforms
- Responsible for the production & distribution of digital media content for 6 distinct Dallas radio station brands. (The Ticket Sports Radio, WBAP News Talk 820, KLIF 570 News/Information, New Country 96.3, 99.5 The Wolf, and The New Hot 93.3)
- Creates, edits, publishes, and manages a full range of content for programming, promotions and sales including but not limited to video, photography, display graphics, motion graphics, print, OOH, OTT etc.
- Maintain digital content calendar(s) containing priority events, initiatives, and opportunities
- Publishes & optimizes content for multiple digital platforms, websites, mobile apps and social networks
- Manage social media account(s) and experiment with new formats for social media content strategy and creation
- Create and write social copy for social posts and programs
- Track social media influence measurements
- Willing to work occasional nights/weekends as needed
- Ability to function well under pressure in a fast paced environment
- Skillful and timely communicator with proactive mindset
- Proficient with Adobe Creative suite and Google Ad Manager
- All new hires must be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 by date of hire, subject to legally-mandated accommodations
- Creative spark - the ability to garner an understanding of campaign goals, objectives, and KPI's to apply that creative spark and design, then deliver customized, comprehensive, integrated advertising campaigns
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite, social networking platforms, Adobe creative suite, Google Ad Manager, Wordpress
- Excellent communication skills
- Positive attitude, creative with high energy & passion with the willingness to get beyond comfort zone for professional growth
- Bachelor's Degree in Marketing or related field preferred, but not required
- Candidate will need to drive their own vehicle with a valid driver's license and state-mandated auto insurance
For immediate consideration, please visit [ Link Removed ]
For more information about CUMULUS MEDIA, visit our website at: [ Link Removed ] CUMULUS MEDIA is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).