About the team
Who We Are
Eide Bailly is a business advisory and accounting firm focused on helping our clients embrace the opportunity that change and innovation can bring to their business. We offer our clients a range of services and solutions to tackle risk and spur their growth. Our Technology Consulting team is part of Eide Bailly's growing specialty service division, focused on the consulting and implementation of today's leading technology solutions. We are nationally recognized as a Top 5 Global Oracle NetSuite Solution Provider, four-time NetSuite Partner of the Year, Salesforce Gold Consulting partner, Microsoft Gold Cloud Partner, top-tier Boomi integration partner, and a leading full-stack data analytics provider.
About The Team
Our team believes in a better way of doing business. Our driving force -- and why we come to work each day -- is to help our clients find a better way to run their business. We look for individuals that are curious learners and resilient doers; that ask questions and seek out answers; listen first and speak second; and believe that teamwork makes the dream work. If this sounds like you, we want you on our team!
We like to think of ourselves as advisors first and technology providers second. We understand that tools are only one piece of a business. That's why we want our consultants to be more than just tools experts. We want them to see the whole picture of a business and leverage a holistic mindset to solve our clients' challenges.
Why Work at Eide Bailly?
Eide Bailly is uniquely positioned in the marketplace to provide high-impact results to our clients. Our established reputation over 100 years in business has forged a high level of trust between the firm and our clients, and as digitalization affects nearly every industry, we have a great opportunity to impact positive change in their businesses. Working at Eide Bailly offers the benefits and stability that come with an established firm with the flexibility and innovation commonly found at a technology startup. And, because we don't implement or support just one thing, our diverse business provides a number of alternative career paths and opportunities to help you grow and reach your personal and professional goals. We don't claim to have all the answers, but we do have a team that is passionate about continuous improvement and strives to do better every day -- for our clients and for each other. If you want to work somewhere that is growing, profitable, and trusted, our Technology Consulting team needs well-rounded consultants and technology experts to help us continue to evolve and provide the highest level of service and support to our clients.
By far, our people make our business, and our culture inspires and attracts the industry's leading talent. We promote a happy workplace by making work-life balance a daily practice and encourage active engagement in the communities we serve. Our dedication to service is showcased in our Firm's charitable donation match and encouragement of our staff to volunteer their time to causes close to them. These are just some of the reasons why we remain an employer of choice for today's top talent.
Job you will do
Typical Day in the Life
A typical day as an Development Project Manager may include the following:
Who You Are
- You are responsible for managing our technology projects for our clients involving our analytics, ERP, Salesforce, Boomi and Advisory services.
- You will deliver an exceptional client experience and facilitate strong client relationships.
- You will work collaboratively with our consulting and development teams to ensure our client projects are delivered project scope on time, on budget and with high-quality deliverables.
- You will monitor project details and manage client expectations throughout projects.
- You will communicate effectively with clients regarding the project scope, schedule, budget, risks, mitigation strategies, status, and expectations.
- You will assist the organization-wide PMO in establishing project management best practices across practice areas
- You will manage enterprise projects, complex projects, and savvy clients.
- You will ensure accurate client billings, time and billing reconciliations, and on-time payments are received for work performed on projects.
- You will utilize project and program management methodologies and tools to support project and program execution with the flexibility to adjust for client specific needs and expectations.
- You will facilitate internal collaboration, teamwork and project resourcing to meet commitments and objectives.
- You will optimize resource or practice billable utilization while forecasting resources, skill supply and demand.
- You have 7+ years of project and program management experience in a professional services company with experience in managing technology projects.
- You have experience managing development projects. (Systems Integrations and Data Analytics development projects preferred)
- You have strong experience managing projects that utilize waterfall and agile methodologies.
- You have experience in process development and project management principles leading to improved outcomes with the ability to prioritize activities and work on multiple activities or priorities at once.
- You have a strong business acumen and organization leadership skills; assertive and diplomatic; self-directing; able to manage up and down the organization with influence; willing to hold others accountable.
- Knowledge and experience utilizing PSA (Professional Services Automation) tools is beneficial.
- You have excellent verbal or written communication, presentation, and listening skills.
- You are a dynamic problem solver with solid analytical skills who is comfortable challenging assumptions, offering solutions, and making decisions.
- You have the ability to achieve goals through influencing, partnering and developing productive relationships with leadership across the business and vendor relationships.
- You have the ability to effectively communicate complex issues to clients, executive leadership and all employee levels.
- You possess strong consulting skills and the ability to quickly assess situations, identify gaps and present possible solutions.
- Up to 25% travel may be required.
Note: Must be authorized to work in the United States permanently without the requirement of sponsorship at any point in the future. What to Expect Next
We'll be in touch! If you look like the right fit for our position, one of our recruiters will be reaching out to schedule a phone interview with you to learn more about your career interests and goals. In the meantime, we encourage you to check us out on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn or our About Us page.